Season 3 "Il Dire"

I think Sloane is full of it. All the Rambaldi devices put together make the word "peace"..yeah right!

30 years of looking for the Rambaldi artifacts ... and all you get is "peace"

Oh Pleeeaaassseeee ..... (n) (n)

Alias_Gay said:
I think Sloane is full of it. All the Rambaldi devices put together make the word "peace"..yeah right!

Wow...I totally agree...If I was Sloane, I'd go kill myslef...30 years for peace...puhlease! Sloane wanted to control the world...I know sounds cartoonish, but its true. He wanted to have total power, and peace wouldn't do it for him. Somethings up in this world. Not that much would have changed in two years, could it?

Marshall47 said:
"The Telling" was just a message to sloane?? I don't belive this. There must of been something more to it. But maybe with one of his machines Sloane is helping to cure cancer. Any thoughts?
I agree.... How can they go through this whole big scenario and in the end it is "Peace"? I think there is much more to this.

toy_luvr said:
Alias_Gay said:

Wow...I totally agree...If I was Sloane, I'd go kill myslef...30 years for peace...puhlease!
Totally. Sudden moments of redemption - bullsh*t!! Sloane i still a nasty bast*rd and we'll all find this out soon enough with a little patience.
There is just no way JJ would spend two seasons of Alias all based around the Rambaldi stuff and then just dismiss it so quickly. Something else is gonna happen - surely.