Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he's turned double agent.

• Maybe . . .

• I'm clueless!

• Total voters
All i remember was the episode where he beat someone to death over him not realizing the "magnificance" of what he was working on. Sloane is a vile heinous man. Some things will never change. Remember in the cave with his daughter when he walked out on the glass? that's the real sloane.

I think Sloane is currently working under cover and I think Jack knows about it. He didn't seem suprised when Syd reported the double cross. Also, Sloane didn't seem to want to kill Dixon. if he'd given in to the dark side again I can't see that killing Dixon would have bothered him.

Whether he'll be able to withstand all the Rambaldi temptations he'll face with Elana though, I don't know. I do feel, however, that even if he makes off with the Rambaldi goodies on Wednesday, he will assist Jack, Syd and Co. in stopping Elena's plan. I don't believe he wants the end of the world.

I added a poll for you. ;)
✌️

ivand67 said:
Megan, remember, Alias is hardly ever perfect. If Nadia ended up being Jack's daughter too, it would suck because it would be like the writers are trying to make everything perfect for us.
[post="1348108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Actually, I believe their original plan was to have Sydney be Sloane's daughter and Nadia be Jack's (well, I think it was going to be Lauren at first . . . but that really wasn't working . . . :lol:smiley:. But taking Sydney away from Jack would probably cause a fan rebellion . . . so . . . ;)

EVIL!! Sloane is definately evil. I have always believed deep down that no matter what Sloane does, he is evil. -_- Also, any tiny chance that he may have had at being good, has been squashed by his obsession of Rambaldi. I think that he "played good" for his daughter's sake, but has now lost control. I conclude to him being evil.

Yeah, but when he beat the Cloane's 2nd in command Sloane was also by a big red Muller Device, so did he go crazy over Rambaldi or did the ball make him crazy?

Hickeroar said:
All i remember was the episode where he beat someone to death over him not realizing the "magnificance" of what he was working on.  Sloane is a vile heinous man.  Some things will never change.  Remember in the cave with his daughter when he walked out on the glass?  that's the real sloane.
[post="1351892"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's hard to tell because Sloane's full of surprises!!! Personally I hate him for many reasons and I also don't like the fact that he's Nadia dad!!!

No doubt about it. He is definitely, undeniably pure evil. He is a crazed obsessed lunatic. He loves to see people hurt. He could never be good even if he tried, but he can fool people into believing it.

Back