Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinnie

Chronic Lurker
BEFORE posting in this thread, please see the forum rules (which ban, among other things, posting 'razzi pictures AND doubleposting)

It should be noted the Gartan thread now has a strict no-tolerance policy for any posters, in an effort to save staff sanity. If members violate the rules of the boards AND/OR the thread, it's an immediate 1 point deduction.

And, in regards to the latest Jen/Ben media blow-up:

Since the latest go-round of Jen pregnancy rumors are getting media coverage from undeniably legit sources, discussion will be allowed in this thread.

HOWEVER -

Posts that contain:

1. Judging of Jen for daring to put her personal life ahead of a television show, no matter how much we all love it...

2. Conspiracy theories (it's all a PR stunt, dontcha know!)

3. Deliberate or pointed attacks on other members' viewpoints

4. Any posts in violation of already established thread rules

WILL BE DELETED/EDITED WITHOUT NOTICE, and you WILL be warned. Because quite frankly, no one cares.

CONSTRUCTIVE discussion, yay or nay, is perfectly fine, as is speculation on how the show will handle Sydney's change in appearance. If you have any questions on what you can and can't post, please please please PM me first! I welcome any questions because I know it can be confusing, and never penalize for that.

Aaaaand with that, have at it. :smiley:

(Previous Thread)

... I can't believe that while I was gone. JG got pregnant. :mellow: (I know, I know they're saying she's 3 month along which is SO not the point)

anyways, anyone like to join me on my cruise ship in De Nile?

;)

All I can say is, if she is indeed pregnant. I hope she has a very cute and healthy baby. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Also, if at all possible, avoid the terms "preggy," "preggers," "knocked up," etc. The word is "pregnant", I swear you won't keel over and die if you actually type it out. It's not that long. Thanks. :smiley:

Very excited about the directorial debut...

Totally confused about the pregnancy, but so be it. I hope she has a little girl that has her lips and dimples and smile... baby Jen, too cute!

I know this probably sounds ridiculous but I wonder how long it will be before we hear something about how this is going to impact the show.

^^^^ IF she is pregnant now, does that mean in S5, Jack will be the one to wear a hot little red number and seducing a russian fat ass on a plane?

I'm looking forward to seeing Jen's debut as director with "In Dreams" tomorrow - gonna be interesting.

As for talk about whether Jen is pregnant or not - either way, I'm happy for her and I wish her the best; she deserves all the support she can get from family, friends and fans alike.

xinli11 said:
^^^^ IF she is pregnant now, does that mean in S5, Jack will be the one to wear a hot little red number and seducing a russian fat ass on a plane?
[post="1335435"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmm they should try that for one scene. But realstically... probably Nadia. I wonder if she was pregnant, would they try to work it into the storyline? Rambaldi baby would be too weird.

sd6452 said:
Hmm they should try that for one scene.  But realstically... probably Nadia.  I wonder if she was pregnant, would they try to work it into the storyline?  Rambaldi baby would be too weird.
[post="1335457"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ohh I"m sure they'll try to work it in. And you know last year I thought the whole egg harvesting thing was too wierd. But nope, they did that too. So these days I won't put anything past the Alias writers.Though I do wonder how they are gonna keep this show interesting seeing how Jen really needs to do all her own stunts. So she's 3 months pregnant now. So she's due in November. Perhaps this will encourage the ABC people to air Alias in January again. I guess we shall see.

Xin Li

i doubt that bianconilglio.

i am happy either way aswell.

i too hope she has a baby girl with her dimples, how orsum would that be?

anyways, the australian magazines are really being 'happy' about this, nothing nasty this week, theyre happy if it is or isnt true... :smiley: mee too :smiley:

mystery_chick said:
... I can't believe that while I was gone. JG got pregnant. :mellow: (I know, I know they're saying she's 3 month along which is SO not the point)

anyways, anyone like to join me on my cruise ship in De Nile?

;)
All I can say is, if she is indeed pregnant. I hope she has a very cute and healthy baby. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1335368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey mandy where's that ship sailing from again?

anyway yes i agree. I really, really hope the baby is healthy and in all honesty i hope ben considers quitting smoking because it really would be best....

Jinnie said:
1. Judging of Jen for daring to put her personal life ahead of a television show, no matter how much we all love it...
[post="1335365"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Amen to that!!!!!

On another note, I'm psyched for Jen's directorial debut. I'm kind of nervous for her but I'm sure she did great. I just hope people aren't going to look extra hard for flaws in this episode just so they can criticize her.

So I wonder if it will be a short engagement?

On another note....do you think they will resurrect the harvested eggs storyline if she indeed is pregnant? I just wonder what direction the writers will go with this one? :thinking: I suppose it could give Nadia some job security....they need someone dressing up and kicking butt!

Another note...I wonder if it is super weird for Michael Vartan? Hmmm...it should be interesting.

I cannot wait for tonight to see her directorial debut! (y)

Honestly they don't have to write it in at all. They can work around it. They didn't write in Gillian Anderson's pregnancy on X-Files. :smiley: (Thanks to Audie for pointing that out)

I can't wait for tonight and the episode. It's going to be fantastic.

SkyGirl5 said:
in all honesty i hope ben considers quitting smoking because it really would be best....
[post="1335581"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well you'd hope. But if she is pregnant, he's still smoking around her and she's letting him.

Like everyone else, I'm happy for the proud parents to be and wish them well...

Having said that...I am also not happy about it and what impact it could bring to Alias' future. I know it is selfish on my part but I don't want a Rambaldi baby and I can't help feeling this way...Dr. why do I feel this way????

Dr. Response...
You need to get a life and quit living yours only for Wednesday nights. I guarantee there will be life after Alias.

There isn't anyone who could say anything about this at all. I give props to Jen for doing just that! I have always admired her fearless approach to life and this just proves that she knows what she wants and when to go for it! If only I were more like that! (y)

Yeah, don't want Rambaldi babies either. I think that the pregnancy will more than likely be hidden. It won't be easy but it's not impossible.

I think some need to remember that just because we love Alias and watch the show faithfully doesn't mean we get a say in when JG has children. That's her decision not ours.

As for Ben and his smoking habits, yes he should quit. But once again that is between Ben and Jennifer. Those pics of him smoking around her could have been taken before they found out for all we know.

a note thats just my opinion on the whole sydney having rambaldi's baby thing
seriously thats SICK - S-I-C-K - SICK and wrong
i swear to god if that happens i will quit watching - and thats not just an empty thread. I.WILL.QUIT.WATCHING.
and i'll be insanely bitter

i mean... im comming to accept it and i think that a s.v baby coudl be totally adorable
plus i mean - how freaking cute would grampie jack be? :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back