Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sure, I mean, I get it too. Totally. I mean, Jennifer talks about her family but I understand why she doesn't want to do it too much. It's private, it's her life.

Yeah....so in other news....at alias-media they have link to people.com with a photo of Jennifer and a caption....we've already seen the photo, but I thought I might mention it here

Found a picture of Jen featured on "celebrity mother lode"...listing all the recent and future pregnancies in Hollywood. Ben & Jen were the last page (saving the best for last maybe!). The picture is old but still giggle everytime I see her face like that! Too cute!

HERE

I was watching something on animal planet. And if you remember, Jen did an MTV diary about what…a few years ago? At the end she’s was playing with Martha in what looks like a fenced in yard. Well, apparently they were at the Lowes Hotel in LA because the people on animal planet are at the EXACT same spot. And it’s for dog owners to workout with their dogs. There’s a trainer that actually works with the person and the dog…which um…is kinda funny and weird at the same time.

Anyway, just thought it was interesting. Maybe she used to work out with Martha…lol.

Yeah, I don't see them either. Dang it, we finally get something to talk about...and we can't talk about it, because we can't see it! Lol. Can you actually see Violet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back