Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
intouch

Is Jennifer Garner suffering from separation anxiety?
Jennifer Garner is said to be so enamored with her baby daughter, Violet Anne, that she is having trouble focusing on her job. On a Feb. 1 shoot for her show, Alias, Jennifer reportedly would run back to Violet, who was only ten feet away, as soon as the director would yell cut.

"She suffers from separation anxiety even when Violet is 10 feet away," says an on set insider.

Jennifer is also reportedly looking to leave Hollywood for awhile as soon as her last season with Alias is complete, which is in three months. The source added that she can't wait to " be finished with Alias for good." The actress is rumored to be planning a change to full time mother as soon

dailynews

Jennifer Garner and Julianne Moore might be with their hunky husbands, Ben Affleck and Bart Freundlich, this Valentine's Day, but we bet they'll spare a moment to think about Donny Osmond. The two admit they had childhood crushes on the singer.

Okay, seriously....separation anxiety for being 10 feet away...I don't think thats true at all...thats just psycho!

OT: I made an s/v video that is up at vartanho.com...it's great for Valentine's Day!

she cant wait to be finished with alias for good?!
:blink:

uh HUH... and that's why its intouch
seriously, that sounds so awful
however, i do believe the part about running back to violet 10 feet away :lol: thats so cute

I think maybe Jen is ready to move on with her life.....she has been doing this for 5 years now...so I can understand that, but it makes it sound like she hates her job

OMG! :woot: That's so the cutest thing ever..:love:

Oh, and the InTouch article? "Can't wait to be finished with Alias"? Okay so I get it if Jennifer's glad for it partly, because she's got her family now and it'll probably be great not working 18 hours a day every day anymore, but I really don't believe she "can't wait". I mean jeez...

I loved... I loved... I loved !!!!!

Ben as a daddy is so cute... and little Violet is so cute too...

And the "can't wait" thing, I understand, she had a baby... and she wants to pass the most time she can with her family. It's normal...

Did you know that the Aussie yahoo movie release dates for films list Catch and Release as June 1st here in Aus. Therefore i have come to concluson that we are either getting it first or the web page has not updated with the changes. It could be with the alternate release dates of films over here that Sony's schedule is not as congested so the release is still going ahead. With our luck over here with anything related to jen the release date will no doubt change, just like they did with alias last year.

ok i've litterally been staring for like five mins :lol:
its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE
look at vi's little bassinet :love:

ok i'm done :mellow:

ok i've litterally been staring for like five mins :lol:
its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE
look at vi's little bassinet :love:

ok i'm done :mellow:

OMG Janet, I did the same thing. I'm still just staring at them cause they're so darn cute! I swear, it's really not fair. No family should be that pretty. I still love them tho.

And her little bassinet is violet!! That's too cute!!

And Ben just looks like the perfect dad. He's so protective of her.

Ok...I totally just realized today that little Vi is like, 2.5 months old! That's almost 3 months! She's growing up so fast! Seems like just yesterday we were looking at pictures of pregnant Jen. *sigh* How the time flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back