Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, really don't think Jennifer is fat now at all. I just get mad when people say she is, because they should search for "Fatness" at google. It's so stupid. Let's face it - beauty is not being skinny, end of story.

(That does not mean skinny women are not beautiful - I think you all know what I mean)

Exactly, beauty is not being skinny. Some should look at stars of the 40's and 50's, women like Ava Gardner, Rita Hayworth, Cyd Charisse, Gene Tierney, Ingrid Bergman, and of course Marilyn Monroe; these women were not skinny, they had curves and were more beautiful and glamorous than most of today's actresses. Audrey Hepburn was the exception, she was lovely though. Grace Kelly was in a class of her own.

Yeah, its just in this modern age that we think that being skinny is all it is to being beautiful...also being tan. Haha. But anyways, Jennifer is beautiful...she will always be beautiful no matter what state she is in, because she is just beautiful. Period. Lol.

I completely agree. Just because someone isn't skinny doesn't mean they're not pretty. IMO, I think a woman looks better with a few curves. Not stick thin. I think Jen looks great right now. She just had the baby like 3 months ago. I wouldn't expect her to lose all the pregnancy weight by now and I don't think anybody should.

I was looking at some pics from the Emmy awards 2005 and I realized how incredibly beautiful her face is when she smiles with a little baby weight on her face.

thank you :lol:

ETA: i'm still SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!! :thinking: i'm registered and yet i see no red wig :cry:
its been a very long day with LOTS of homework
someone help me please?!

You need to have 15 posts to see the Tabloids and Gossip Forum. You can find great rare and never seen pictures of Jennifer Garner there too which are great.

I thought we had a let's not post things so that we force people to join the forum to see kinda thing established. :blink:

--mandy :angelic:

I thought we had a let's not post things so that we force people to join the forum to see kinda thing established.

To clarify:

My intention is not to dictate to other sites how to run things - lurkers are evil and 15 posts is minimal. I do, however, have issue with a page in my entirely unrelated and unaffiliated thread devoted to another site's membership games. This is a thread to discuss Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck - so it is not in AA's best interests to allow posts which deliberately send members elsewhere to discuss.

Any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

ETA: Last time this came up (which admittingly I thought would be the only time, but I'm just the mod here), one acceptable compromise I offered would be to post one or two here and THEN provide a (direct) link to the rest - it would sate curiousity, but still possibly provide visits from AA by members who wanted to see the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back