Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys!
Jen had a baby two months and some ago... I was expecting seeing her with more pregnancy fat.
I want to know how she could lose weight so fast, because it's normal a person have this fat for months. And she lost a lot!
For me, she is not that fat they were talking in the article.

All of these pictures of J/B/V are so cute!!! I hadn't really seen any. I feel kind of bad looking at them though because u just know that they hate that people are taking pictures of them and their baby, but still... :love:. Violet looks so adorable, and she's got a little thing to being carried in. How many ways can I say awwww, lol :angelic:? That is one cute baby! The thing about Jen being anxious to get done with Alias is kind of sad. I mean I understand, but to know that she dosen't really enjoy her job is sad. She always sounded like she loved what she did, and to think that she finds it more like work makes me depressed. I can understand with her having little Violet though, but to the fans of Alias this is not a good thing.

~Andrea :angelic:

I think that that article was a little overexaggerated. I mean, yes, of course Jen wants to spend more time with her baby, what mother doesn't? But I still think she is really excited about Alias...I mean they only have so many more episodes to shoot...and I'm sure she is excited to get things wrapped up...she has always loved Alias, so I doubt she HATES it now....or thinks of it as a job...I mean, its still going to be fun for her

I mean they only have so many more episodes to shoot...and I'm sure she is excited to get things wrapped up...she has always loved Alias, so I doubt she HATES it now....or thinks of it as a job...I mean, its still going to be fun for her

Just look at the first pics of her back on set. What was she doing? Laughing and having fun. She doesn't hate Alias or finishing it up I bet, she just has someone else on her mind during it.

As a mother, I just want to add my 2 cents worth here.

When I had my first child, it took all my strength to leave her and go to work. And I don't put in the long & stressful hours that Jen does (I'm just a CPA). But it killed me everyday that to leave her. I was lucky enough to have awesome day care (an aunt and my mother-in-law), so that helped. And I'm sure it helps with Jen having a family member watching her.

But still, its her first child people! Cut her some slack (not posters, sorry, I meant the media). She has a right to feel that way! Everyone does! It is an amazing experience and you just don't want to miss one single moment of it!

Okay, off my soap box now. Thank you

I agree Billi...I haven't yet had a child of my own, but I know how protective moms can be, and what an experience that is, especially with the first child...so yeah, Media, cut her some slack! lol

yeah, i still have problems leaving my nieces, so i can imagine what a first time mom must feel like :lol:

the media always has to be harsh, it's best if actors just ignore them :P they're evil bastards :angelic:

fat? :confused: i wouldn't put it that way, she just looks more normal now :lol:

actresses to me always look like.... actresses hahaha you know, they just don't like your everyday type people, thats why it's so hard to think of them as normal people :lol: Jen looks more like your next door neighbour now, which is always nice :smiley:

Jen is not fat! She is still very pretty and is a bit less thin than she used to be, but that doesn't qualify as "fat". If she is fat, then what about Drew Barrymore or Britney Spears now? Are they obese?

What Jen put on over the course of 9 months, I can do over a good weekend :woot:

I'm kidding....but come on, let's cut her some slack...afterall she isn't going to pose for Playboy anytime soon, so she can actually get back in shape in a timely manner.

We haven't seen many Jen siteings lately, so I'm thinking that she must be working her butt off....literally...next time we get a good picture of her she will probably be back in fighting form!

gator, you are probably right! Haha.

You know Jen is working hard to get her body back. Plus, let's not forget she still has to be pregnant on the show, at least for the next episode, so maybe she was trying to keep a little bit on, so that it wasn't this huge drastic change...you know?

Plus, let's not forget she still has to be pregnant on the show, at least for the next episode, so maybe she was trying to keep a little bit on, so that it wasn't this huge drastic change...you know?

^ thats a very good point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back