Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he try to catch the ball in the first place? It´s not his job, he is not a Red Sox player. BTW Ben and Jen were sitting on the first base side of the diamond right in front of a sign that says 'fans who attempt to interfere with balls in play will be ejected.' And he can read, right? Why didn´t he follow the rules?

He did follow the rules. Once the ball goes into the stands it's fair play for any member to attempt the catch even if a fielder is trying to make the out. It is only inteference if a member of the crowd leans into the field of play to try and take the catch. Ben didn't. The 1b leant into the box to take the catch. The Red Sox crowd was booing Ben for not making more of a play to take the catch and keeping the home town batter at the plate.

As for the rest of your post, are we seriously debating when Jennifer peed on a stick and found out she was pregnant. That's a little creepy guys.

As for the rest of your post, are we seriously debating when Jennifer peed on a stick and found out she was pregnant. That's a little creepy guys.

creepy not to mention 1000% inappropriate
lets keep those type of comments to... well, non existant, thank you very much

as for the 'why did ben catch a ball comment' well first (i'm not a baseball fan) but i'm thinking catching a ball is sort of a normal thing if not for any other reason than its flying at your face and its either catch it or be smashed in the nose by it

as for the 'why did ben catch a ball comment' well first (i'm not a baseball fan) but i'm thinking catching a ball is sort of a normal thing if not for any other reason than its flying at your face and its either catch it or be smashed in the nose by it

Plus no one realized where Jen was! Guys, Jen by pictures, by the video, shows that she was hiding and covering herself as the ball neared. She was right below Ben. So if he didn't try to catch it, they could have both been hurt. That ball gets thrown at least 85 mph and the velocity of a swing can make a ball go faster, when you get a direct hit from a ball smacked by a professional baseball player, foul or not, at close range can cause a LOT of unwanted damage. Plus, Ben did what every baseball fan would do. He didn't interfere because the ball was out of play.

And all I'm gonna say about anything else is, we are not blind in our fandom. We CHOOSE to respect the people that we like, with the baggage, with the flaws. We all aren't perfect and we know neither are they. That doesn't stop us liking them, or meeting them, or talking about their movies or TV shows.

okay, that's german and i don't know what that says (sadly online translaters are far too literal) so if anyone would like to tell me what that says i'd be grateful
but just so you know saying bad things in a differnt language still counts as saying bad things

oh and your sig - really walking a thin line there

Sie sind so anmaßend, meine Damen. Das ist ... faszinierend. Bleiben Sie so

Arrogant? What the hell are you talking about? Do you really need to speak in german to say what you think?

Ok... now you've changed the word "anmaßend" in "bezaubernd"... creepy... I think we are all loosing time answering to those kind of topics... me too.. :lol:

oh how clever

let's see vmgv
calling everyone arrogant is far from being considerate
and then changing it to call everyone "charming" well that's just... lovely as well
consider this warning number 2 - which is far more than Jinnie would have given you, i do believe
dont make me warn you again

thread, please continue on the discussion preferably to a differnt topic

Все понятно. Прошу меня извинить. Не буду вам больше докучать. Прощайте.

Деревко

i do not post here often but i do read your posts and i must say something too. :lol:
See, vmgv, this is a thread to discuss about jennifer garner and ben affleck because we're fans.
And if you have something to say, please say it in english so that everyone can understand. Take responsabilities of what you say.

Sie sind so bezaubernd, meine Damen. Das ist ... faszinierend. Bleiben Sie so.

Translating:
You all are so unbelivable, my ladies. That is...fascinating. You always will be.

Meh..Something like that. :lol:

I take it as an insult.

And for the articles...The first one is ridicolous..Didn't Jen and Ben only invite their absolute closest closest friends? And they didn't even attend the wedding..I mean, Matt wasn't invited even to the ceremony if i'm right...

And for the articles...The first one is ridicolous..Didn't Jen and Ben only invite their absolute closest closest friends? And they didn't even attend the wedding..I mean, Matt wasn't invited even to the ceremony if i'm right...
I believe Jennifer has since said that nobody was invited to the wedding with of course the exception of Victor Garber and his friend. They were only there because they needed someone to perform the ceremony and a witness. I'm pretty sure that Michael Clarke Duncan was just joking as well. Sarcastic humor does not come across very well in print.

Hello everybody!
I am new here. I´ve watched 1st Season of "Alias " last week and I think that is a great show. I like Jennifer Garner. I don´t know that much about her, but I hope you can tell me everything.

Thank you.

P.S.: Who is Ben Affleck?

welcome ilona!!!....alias is a great show!...actually it's an increadible show; just wait until you see season 2 and the other 3!! amazing!...and i am sure you will find that you learn lots about jg on this thread...as well as lil vi and ben affleck...

ben affleck is jg's husband...he's an actor, director, writer, and i would call him a politician too!! and he's hot too!!

Thank you! You are so sweet.

ben affleck is jg's husband...he's an actor, director, writer, and i would call him a politician too!! and he's hot too!!
He is an actor? Where did he play? He plays on Alias too, doesn´t he? Or is he directing it?

I´m sorry, I don´t know names of all the actors on this show. I know that Jennifer Garner plays Sydney, and I´m in love with Vaughn (he is fantastic, so genuine, sweet and sexy, perfect for every girl). I know this actor, I mean I know his face ( I saw him once on TV´s "Mists of Avalon", he was impressive as Lancelot) and I wanted to see Alias because of him. And it´s a shame that I still don´t know his name.

Maybe you can tell me what his name is?
Thank you very much!

unfortunatly, as are the rules of this thread we cannot mention that person's name

Please make sure you read the very first post to find out the rules of the thread (there you will also find the name of the person in question)

Thank you! You are so sweet.
He is an actor? Where did he play? He plays on Alias too, doesn´t he? Or is he directing it?

I´m sorry, I don´t know names of all the actors on this show. I know that Jennifer Garner plays Sydney, and I´m in love with Vaughn (he is fantastic, so genuine, sweet and sexy, perfect for every girl). I know this actor, I mean I know his face ( I saw him once on TV´s "Mists of Avalon", he was impressive as Lancelot) and I wanted to see Alias because of him. And it´s a shame that I still don´t know his name.

Maybe you can tell me what his name is?
Thank you very much!

Go to http://www.vartanho.com/news/index.html and you will know everything about him. I hope it helps. :D

Thank you for the link, ruth, it´s very nice of you.

unfortunatly, as are the rules of this thread we cannot mention that person's name

Please make sure you read the very first post to find out the rules of the thread (there you will also find the name of the person in question)

I´ve read the rules. It´s funny, I think.

I´m sorry, but I don´t understand the rule #1. Why is it so? Is there some kind of secret that I don´t know?Can we mention/discuss other actors? And what or who is Gartan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back