Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...that guy looks like he's ready to passout....Not our girl Jen! Doesn't look as though the heat is bother her one bit!

ha ha..."sweating armpits"...

a picture...finally!!! ha ha she looks amazing, soooo good!!....i love the hat she's wearing...they are so cool, i've been wanting one for awhile...and she's got the aviators on!!...she's working that somewhat unattractive outfit, however it looks comfortable! can't wait to see the movie...and good luck to jg on the rest of the filming!!

She looks like she is having fun in the heat. Poor guy looks like he needs some asprin and an air conditioned room.

On E-online.net they are having a poll about which role suits Jen the best: mom, international spy/crime fighter, or romantic comedy lead. It's at 42% spy; 31% mom and 25% romantic comedy lead as of now. Go here to vote. They also mentioned on E News that she made a cameo in an upcoming Katherine Heigl (Izzie on Grey's Anatomy) movie as herself. Wasn't clear on the name of the movie, but Katherine plays a reporter that looses her cool with Jen during an interview. After that mention they did a piece on Jen's great fashion through the years.

Wow, 108 degrees!? That's crazy! LOL, that man looks like he's going to die :lol: Jen looks like she's having fun though. I don't see how that's possible when its that damn hot out! :eek:

Okay, I would most likely not be functioing in 108 degree weather, let alone shooting a movie! Jen looks good, though, in her little outfit :lol: Love it! I can't wait till it comes out, so I can go see it

~Andrea :angelic:

About Alias seasons 4 and 5, I think it's exaggerated to say Jen's acting has not been up to par because of her personal life. All actors have personal lives which matter to them, and that doesn't lessen their talents.
I have not seen season 5, since it has not been on TV in my country, I have to wait for the DVD release; but I have watched season 4 and I think Jen was excellent in "Nocturne', she was up to her best in that episode.

Jen looks like she is having fun shooting the movie despite the heat!

Sweet!!! A cameo!!! That's awesome! You know you're big when you get cameos...lol. That's cool that she gets to play herself in a movie!

There seems to be pregnancy rumours about Jen again since people think she has abit of a bump goin' on.

More pictures! :D
http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...braid_538lo.jpg
http://img9.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=2...looks_582lo.jpg
http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...pudge_584lo.jpg

I don't believe the rumours. Someone on the imdb 'The Kingdom' forums, who lives near the set said she/he saw some people pull Jen's shirt up abit to put something on and that her stomach was as 'flat as a board'.
There really does seem to be a kind of bump-ish thing there. Maybe it's for the movie?

awhhh love the pic.....i dont think iv'e ever seen a pic of ben pushing the buggie with two hands

here seems to be pregnancy rumours about Jen again since people think she has abit of a bump goin' on.

omg she dose look preggers again

yeah thats what i was thinking..because i dont think she would get preggers again right after she had voilet.........she has a load more moves to do so, i dont think she is.

It looks like her pants are pulled up a little bit high...I mean, that could be it. Because she does in some....but not in others...maybe it's just because she's a little hunched over or something...because when she's leaning against that pole, she doesn't look pregnant to me at all!

Hmm... I don't think she'd pull a Britney just yet. I mean, she just had Baby Vi, and I'd think she'd want to take things one step at a time. If I recall correctly, there was a picture a few years ago in a magazine that said Jen looked pregnant, and it did look like she had a little bump, but the rumors proved to be false.

Yeah, plus Jen has always had that little bump, you know what I mean...when she's been working out her abs...they kinda get like that...you know what I mean? I don't think she's pregnant. I think if it looked like she was pregnant, People would have mentioned it in their little blurb, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back