Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck VI

Hi guys here's little pics of Jennifer and Violet it's look like she gonna have a baby

please do not post images of razzi pics here. You may link to them, but do not put the images up.

omg people...she's not pregnant!! every mother does that when they hold their kid!! its a tiny pudge...plus did you see those pictures from yesterday - the girl is in tip top shape!! leave it be!! man oh man!!

I was out grocery shoppoing today and the People magazine on stand right now has the first set of vacation pictures and pictures of Ben and Matt surfing, except Ben fell in the water and Matt didn't lol.

And can I just say, Violet is just a wee bit cuter than Isabella :angelic:
heh

--Mandy :angelic:

haha... right... I loved that line too!!! It's so true though... I hate those rumors :rolleyes: If she's preggers again we'll know it sooner or later anyway... tsk! ;)

:blink: Jen's body looks great... if only I'd work more on my abs instead of surfing through the net or writing fics :lol: My instructor is having a hard time with me :rolleyes: haha...

^ I still haven't seen that one... anybody know where I can find it on youtube or something???? :thinking:

:smiley: thx, cookie

Jen's commercial is on the Neutrogen website. Take a look. :smiley:
http://www.neutrogena.com/antioxidant/

Next item: Gertie has a bunch of pictures of Jen & Ben at the Bourne Ultimatum Premiere. :D

http://jen-garner.net/modules.php?name=cop...s&album=523

To my male eyes, Jen looks as if she's wearing her dress backwards. What do I know of fashion? :lol:

On Entertainment Tonight, they showed Ben & Jen at the premiere. Matt announced that now that Ben is a proven director, he (Ben) is going to direct him in a movie project. Matt says that he is thrilled at this new aspect of their friendship.

ummmmmm jens dress @ that premier is ugly... and you're right it does look backwards :lol:

meanwhile violet = cutest thing ever in life. Shes looking sooooo much like jen!! its adorable!

Back