Just One Kiss

awww that was so cute!

i love the promise ring thing.. lol everyone thinks its a real engagement ring!

thanks for the PM

update soon

Elle xx

Glad that Syd's book is getting published. Wonder if Jack is gonna read it? What happened between these 2 for not talking for 7 yrs?

can't wait for more.

:smiley:

CJ

aww that was so cute!
he wants to make sure she eats something!!
and also GO SYD!!! thats so great that her book is getting published!!
things are really starting to look up for her, although i have a feeling we havent heard the last of Alice.
thanks for the PM
update soon PLEASE :D :smiley: :D

I knew it
I knew she was going to get published
Then how is she going to afford to move back to live with Michael if she is a writer
Well, I guess for her next book, she can always ship it to the editor
I'm glad she is moving
She deserves to be with Michael
Francie needs to meet him
But she is right, they are perfect for eachother
Thanks for the PM
Update agian soon please

big changes are happening in syd and michael's life, but i'm happy about it!

I'm so glad syd's book is gonna be published!

thanks for the pm and update soon

Yay! She's getting published. :D Hope this doesn't affect her plans to move in with Vaughn because she has to move in with Vaughn. :P This fic is too cute. Great job! ;)

Syd needs to mark that day as the most perfect day (next to the one Michael declaired his love for her) ever! Luckily with writing she doesn't have to live in NYC. She can write her next best seller from home...in the farm country.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Great updates!
I'm so glad that she is getting her book published. And Francie is right they are perfect for each other. And I can't wait until she moves in. Thans for the PM and update soon.

That awesome I'm so happy they want to publish her book, I just hope that doesn't mean she has to stay and she can't go back to Michael's because that would be really bad.

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

°°NiCkY°°

Back