Just One Kiss

Aww.. poor Eric...

😆 It's funny how Eric was only gone for a week and he missed all the drama and the action.... :D

Great chapter!! Thanks for the pm

Hi! Sorry I havent reviewed in forever.... Way too busy with school. :(
Well, really great last few chapters!! :smiley: I'm so glad things are going so well for Syd and Vaughn! :D
Thanks for the PMs! I cant wait for more!

I love Eric!!
"Did I cross the sharing line?"
That is too funny I love it !!
Thanks for the pm and I can't wait for more!!

ERIC! YOU'RE BACK. Finally some sensibleness lol. I love Eric, ofcourse he's hungry. I'm glad he turned up, we need more comic relief. When is Syd gnna visit her family? Why is there a rift?

Anji

Ps. Hey Janet, I did go on a mission the other day...I went to OfficeWorks (it's an office supply shop, you probably have it in America) to find "urinal de-oderisers". The boys actually admit their bathroom is rank.

I love the "I'm so confused" from Eric absolutly fab
sorry I didnt read earlier I just discovered ur fic Searching for truth and I'm addicted
Almost done though I'm on page 182 or so.
Yay another chapter and a great one at that S/V moving in together
E

OMG ROTFLMAO ... I love Eric he is soo funny ... glad Eric riped into him right when he got there ... yah gald they talked about Syds job and stuff ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

ERIC! YOU'RE BACK. Finally some sensibleness lol. I love Eric, ofcourse he's hungry. I'm glad he turned up, we need more comic relief. When is Syd gnna visit her family? Why is there a rift?

Anji

Ps. Hey Janet, I did go on a mission the other day...I went to OfficeWorks (it's an office supply shop, you probably have it in America) to find "urinal de-oderisers". The boys actually admit their bathroom is rank.
:rotflmao:
so true

boys dorms are like :puke: *shudder* its disgusting

So, Sydney wrote her article which helped her realize that she doesn't need to live in New York.
I'm glad she decided to move in with Michael.
If her novel gets published, she won't have to worry about working for a while.

Love Eric. He missed everything by leaving for only a week.
He only wanted Michael to have "fun" with Alice.
Michael must have been smoking something to want to marry Alice.

Eric was silent for a moment and he just stared at them both before whimpering. “I’m so confused.”

“Sit down Eric we’ll explain everything to you.” Michael sighed.

“Good, but do you have any food left? All this confusion is making me hungry.”
That is classic Eric.

Hahahahaa aww i love Weiss so much lol

Your mom.... she’s just so great and I miss talking to her I miss... I just miss having that person who’s just... a mom and telling you that you’re too thin and you need to eat!” She laughed.
hehehe ^_^

awesome update

SHES MOVING IN!!!!!!!!!! YAY :jump:

Aly -xx-

Chapter 22
“Ok Syd I gotta go to work but I’ll call you tonight ok?” he said as they were saying their goodbyes Monday morning.

“Okay,” she said as she hugged him tight and kissed him gently.

“Wait there’s one more thing,” he said as he handed her a few twenty’s from his pocket.

“What’s this?” She asked.

“For your train ticket... I mean, it’s my dumb fault you had to come all the way down here,” he said.

“Michael, I can’t...”

“Yes, you can. It’s my way of saying thank you,” he said. She hesitated. “I’m making you take this whether you like it or not.”

“Alright.” She sighed. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. I’ll see you,” he said and then with one last kiss he left her.

Half an hour later Amelia came to take Sydney to the train station. “Don’t stay away for seven years this time alright?” She smiled when she dropped Sydney off.

Sydney laughed. “I won’t; I promise I’ll be back much sooner.”

“Good.” Amelia smiled.

On the train ride back Sydney was indescribably happier. Even the fact that she would most likely have to find a new editor didn’t even bother her. She was content with the fact that now that she had Michael, everything was going to be perfect.

She went straight back to her apartment to drop of her bag and pick up her briefcase so she could type her article and have it in long before the deadline for once. “Syd! Hey!” Francie smiled at her.

“Hey Fran how was your weekend?”

“Eh ,alright. I had a crappy date on Friday. How was yours? Did you stop Michael’s wedding?” Francie asked.

“Yep,” Sydney smiled as she walked in the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee.

“Looks like you got something else in the process,” Francie said as she nodded towards Sydney’s left hand.

“Oh,” Sydney laughed as she looked down at the ring. “I’m not engaged but... it’s just a promise ring.” She sighed, suddenly rethinking her decision to wear the ring on that finger.

“Ohh, Francie sighed. “But is it to Michael?”

“Yeah.” Sydney giggled.

“I knew it!” Francie squealed. “I knew you two would get together!”

“Why?” Sydney laughed.

“Because you’re just so freakin’ perfect for each other. I wish I could get a guy like that.” She groaned.

Sydney laughed. “Sorry.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Francie sighed. “So what are you doing now?”

“Well right now I have to type up my article and then I have to try to smooth things over with my editor but... I think I might be moving.” She said.

“Moving to a different place or moving back to farm country?” Francie asked.

“Farm country.” Sydney laughed.

“Ohh that’s sweet though. You’re gonna move back with Michael and have a bunch of pretty little babies right?” Francie smiled.

“Not quiet.” Sydney laughed. “Michael and I have only been together for three days.”

“Yeah, but it’s not like you just met the guy,” Francie said.

“Yeah that’s true.” Sydney sighed. “Alright well I’m gonna get writing.”

“Sure Syd, talk to ya later.”

~*~

After typing up the article she had written at Michael’s Sydney decided it would be best if she called her editor and got the rejection over with.

“Hi, this is Sydney Bristow calling for Amanda Shillwater,” she said nervously.

“One second Miss. Bristow.” The receptionist said. Then a moment later Amanda’s over cheerful voice came onto the line. “Sydney?”

“Yeah, hi. I’m so sorry about Friday... I was having a crisis.” She sighed truthfully.

“Well we all have those. When are you available to come down and talk about your piece?” Amanda asked.

“Anytime, when is best for you?” Sydney asked.

“How about four? This afternoon?”

“Perfect,” Sydney said. “I’ll see you then.”

“Great Sydney, ciao,” Amanda said.

“Great, rejection in person. That’s so much worse.” Sydney groaned when she hung up the phone.

~*~

“Sydney I’m so glad you could come down!” Amanda grinned as she pulled Sydney into her office. “So, let’s get down to it shall we? Sydney, I absolutely loved this,” Amanda said as she held up Sydney’s manuscript.

Sydney, who was completely prepared for rejection, was stunned. “What?” She gasped.

“I loved it. It was completely heartfelt and emotional. I cried at the end. I never cry at anything! It was just so real!” Amanda exclaimed.

“Wow, thank you so much,” Sydney said.

“Well here it is. I’ve made a few minor notes. Just some little things that I’d suggest changing or rewording or something. Once you finish that we can talk about publishing.” Amanda smiled.

“For real? I mean, really?” Sydney laughed.

“Absolutely Sydney. I’m glad to have you on board and I hope that this won’t be your one and only piece,” Amanda said.

“Thank you so much!” Sydney said, almost crying from joy.

“You’re welcome.” Amanda smiled. “And I’d like to have those corrections as soon as possible.”

“Of course! Of course! Yes.” Sydney grinned.

~*~

Sydney could hardly sit still when waiting for Michael to call. She just paced around her apartment which was empty since her roommates were out. When it finally rang she jumped.

“Hey beautiful.” Michael answered.

“OH MY GOD I’M GETTING PUBLISHED!” She screamed into the phone.

“What?” Michael laughed.

“They want to publish my book!! They’re going to publish it Michael!”

“Oh my god Syd that’s awesome! I am so, so proud of you,” he said.

“I know!! This is just like... the best thing EVER!” She laughed.

“I know,” he said.

“Ohh, but my dad’s gonna kill me... ah, who cares I don’t talk to him anyway and he might not even read it and if he does read it he probably won’t get that its about him and yet I still don’t care!!” she said in one long breath.

“Okay then.” He laughed, not quit sure what she said. “But it was fantastic Syd.”

“I only let you read part of it.” She laughed.

“Yes but what I read, I loved,” he said.

“Good. So how was your day?”

“Clearly not even close to being as good as yours,” he said. “But it was alright... I had to explain to everyone that I didn’t actually get married.”

“Ah, yeah,” She said.

“Yeah oh well though. I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” She sighed. “I guess I’m gonna go... I should eat something...”

“You haven’t eaten?” He asked.

“No, I was too excited.” She laughed.

“Go eat, Syd.”

“Alright, I will. I love you.”

“Love you too.”

PM LIST
Addicted 2 Alias
sydney_alias_vaughn
mightylittleone
xxaliasluverxx
sarkattack
alias_luver