Kelly Clarkson

WOOHOO!! Kelly's album went platinum after only five weeks.
Miss Independent is also number one on several charts, and her video was number one several times on TRL. :D

I just can't get enough of this CD! The thing that I really love is the variety. I mean, she could have just sang R&B and pops songs, but she didn't! "Just Missed the Train" and "Low" displays how diverse she is! "You Thought Wrong" is my favorite song!

sugababyboo said:
I just can't get enough of this CD! The thing that I really love is the variety. I mean, she could have just sang R&B and pops songs, but she didn't! "Just Missed the Train" and "Low" displays how diverse she is! "You Thought Wrong" is my favorite song!
Yupyup (y)
I don't like "You Thought Wrong" much. It's a bit iffy to me, but I'm starting to like it a bit.

Low is going to be her next single.

:D

I really like Kelly, she's got a great voice, but I haven't gotten her album yet.

And AliasALIAS, you gonna go see her movie when it comes out? The From Justin to Kelly movie.

It's not my type of movie, but I'll watch it for Kelly :D
Not on the first week though...

I'm gonna go see it. I'm making my friends come and i already told them they weren't allowed to make fun of it or say anything mean. I'm hoping it won't be bad.

Good lord, my older sister should be smacked! She called Kelly "thick" meaning in her language "fat". She really has this warped perception on looks. Kelly is a normal, keyword-HEALTHY size girl. She's not some gross stick figure, she's human.

It seems as if talent takes a backseat to her, (my sister that is)

And one more thing, my older sister thinks Winona Ryder is "chubby" too. So now you have an idea on how she sees people.
Those who don't flash their bellies, she assumes that they are fat. (n)

Kelly Clarkson quotes on weight:

"What? I can't have carbs now? Bread is good people. Jesus ate bread! How do you think I got these chubby cheeks and big butt?"

"My big booty. I have the biggest butt. It's just not right. It's hard to shop for pants- they'll fit me perfectly in the butt, but then the waist is four inches too big. I'm Greek, so we have pretty big booties in my family."

"I have a very curvy figure... I wasn't so blessed here (points to chest)... but I was blessed here (points to her booty)."

"I'm still gonna eat burgers and fries. You can kiss my butt."

"Even though it's got ice cream in it, it's okay. I don't care."

"I'm good. I'm just eating chicken nuggets."

"Okay, who wears this tight... I can't wear that tight of pants... Who likes straight legs?! Not big butted girls! We need some big flares at the bottom to match!"

"Somebody's like, 'Oh, you know, this little tube top and these hoochie shorts would look great on you,' and I'd be like, 'Well, good. But I'm gonna wear this.'"

(When asked about the cover of her CD 'Thankful') "That is called airbrushed my friends!"

"All I heard for the past couple of years was 'Oh, I can't sell you. You have no image; ' and that's just so sad. I'm a singer, That's my image."

"Have you seen my single cover? I'm already lookin' like I'm selling Thin Mints."

"Oh, my God, my thing is, I could die tomorrow. Do I wanna die on a diet? Am I gonna meet God on an empty stomach? Probably not - I'm gonna meet him with some steak and taters in my stomach!"

"I want a cookie. Do you have a cookie? There's a brownie!"

"Who wants to die on a diet? I eat like I've always eaten. If I want a frozen Ding Dong, I'm damn sure going to have one."

:love:

I love Kelly. lol. Those quotes are great. Shows that you don't have to be stick-figured (like all my friends! Not me though!) But Kelly is just so great.....words just don't describe it.

I just emailed everyone on The View, nagging at them for making rude comments about Justin and Kelly :D

Kelly has an amazing voice. One of the good things about Kelly is that she will never become a skank like Brittany Spear. She has a very kind personality. She deserved to win American Idol.

Back