Do you like Kelly Clarkson?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• never heard of her

• Total voters
I'm just curious to see how many of you all like Kelly Clarkson or are a Kelly fan.... i am! I wan't originally, but my obsessed friend showed me the light.. now i realize how talented kelly really is. so if you don't already have her cd..titled.. THANKFUL.. go buy it now!

I don't like her. I think she's fake. The only American Idol contestant that I like is Clay Aiken. He's really down to earth and his family is also super nice.

Well, everyone has different opinions... but I personally am a huge Kelly fan! She is so awesome and not fake in my opinion. She is so down to earth and real. My friend is a hard core Kelly fan and she loves From Justin to Kelly too! :woot:

I'm a Kelly fan, I think she has a beautiful voice. When she sang Respect in the final 30 (on AI) I was like wow this girl has a great voice so of course I went on and voted for her. Her album is good I absolutely love Anytime, she's really great with the ballads. And to me personally she is the only good thing that came from both AI and AI2 she's great.

vaughnandsydney said:
I don't like her. I think she's fake. The only American Idol contestant that I like is Clay Aiken. He's really down to earth and his family is also super nice.
:eek: Most people say she's modest and down to earth. The AI judges, other AI contestans, Belgian World Idol judge, her friends, Britney Spears.. Ok, that didn't help much :P

In the words of one of the World Idol judges: "You've got one of the most stunning voices I've heard in the past few years."

i like Kelly. no i love kelly!

but i think it kinda sux that she got big because of AI.. like, its great that she did, but she gets all kinda felgercarb because of it. i think she would have made it even without AI. She just plain rocks!!!!!

ems

I dont like her.

America holds its own version of popstars ad the world goes goo goo over it....gimmie a break

Theres REAL musicans out there who are struggling to make it

Begeezers.. Get to know the subject before talking about it :P

Kelly has been struggling for a long time to make it in the entertainment business. She moved to LA from her tiny Texas town to make it big. She's come close to making it, but not nearly close enough. She was talking with record producers, but it wasn't going anywhere, even rejected by some because she was white. She was close to giving up on her dream. American Idol was just her lucky break. People say how it's fabricated, but I don't see how that's true. It's real people really singing. While others are trying hard to make it in the big world, Kelly has been doing the exact same thing. She's just lucky to have found American Idol. She's undoubtedly talented, whether you like her music or not. She has such a powerful voice with an amazing versatility that few people can achieve. She deserved to win American Idol. And after AI, she proved she has staying power. And before you start to judge her music, get to know it first. My friend, who's a heavy metal fan, hated Kelly when he didn't even know about her. He thought she was a pop bubble-gum Mandy Moore-ish (in her early days) type. But now he's a fan of hers after actually listening to some of her songs. Same thing with another girl who thought that Kelly was just a shouting Mariah Carey media hyped engine, but after listening to Kelly's songs, she's turned completely around. Kelly's versatility is amazing--rock, pop, blues, r&b, and bombastic ballads, all in one CD. Kelly is a true star, she has proven it, and she will continue to succeed, even if she's retired and singing in her church choir because she has proven to us that she can sing the highs and lows and fasts and slows. Yes, she has had lucky breaks, but she's just has hard working as any other star out there. She's had very few breaks since winning American Idol. She's already an international star. And yet she's still the humble girl whose Christmas wish was to be with her whole family, and lucky her she got it for the first time since she was six.
:smiley:

Yep, I'm a Kelly fan. My aunt oddly enough grew up in Burleston, Texas. I thought that was really cool. I really wanted her to win for most of AI. I think if she makes smart choices about her career, she could be in this business for a good time. Her talent is without a doubt undeniable, and with smart choices and such, she'll certainly go far. :smiley:

Kelly's good.
I've heard only some of her songs.
I don't think she's fake.
I like A Moment like This ^_^
Bet all her songs are worth listening to.

AliasALIAS said:

Kelly has been struggling for a long time to make it in the entertainment business. She moved to LA from her tiny Texas town to make it big. She's come close to making it, but not nearly close enough. She was talking with record producers, but it wasn't going anywhere, even rejected by some because she was white. She was close to giving up on her dream. American Idol was just her lucky break. People say how it's fabricated, but I don't see how that's true. It's real people really singing. While others are trying hard to make it in the big world, Kelly has been doing the exact same thing. She's just lucky to have found American Idol. She's undoubtedly talented, whether you like her music or not. She has such a powerful voice with an amazing versatility that few people can achieve. She deserved to win American Idol. And after AI, she proved she has staying power. And before you start to judge her music, get to know it first. My friend, who's a heavy metal fan, hated Kelly when he didn't even know about her. He thought she was a pop bubble-gum Mandy Moore-ish (in her early days) type. But now he's a fan of hers after actually listening to some of her songs. Same thing with another girl who thought that Kelly was just a shouting Mariah Carey media hyped engine, but after listening to Kelly's songs, she's turned completely around. Kelly's versatility is amazing--rock, pop, blues, r&b, and bombastic ballads, all in one CD. Kelly is a true star, she has proven it, and she will continue to succeed, even if she's retired and singing in her church choir because she has proven to us that she can sing the highs and lows and fasts and slows. Yes, she has had lucky breaks, but she's just has hard working as any other star out there. She's had very few breaks since winning American Idol. She's already an international star. And yet she's still the humble girl whose Christmas wish was to be with her whole family, and lucky her she got it for the first time since she was six.
Thats neat too know and all, but I still dont care :smiley:
I still dislike and will continue too, Im not saying this to annoy you or anybody its just what I think.....

Yes im ranting
Yes Im being a Prick
Yes Im full of it
No, dont bother to reason with me, Im a angry bastard

AliasALIAS said:

ha ha, that was a lot. but it's all true.

Anyways, I love love love Kelly. Her voice is so amazing and I can't wait for her tour dates to start coming out.