Season 5 Kristen spoiler

It could be Nadia. If Sydney has become very close to Nadia it could rock her world. Besides we don't know anything about Nadia. I still don't completely trust her, and so she could be capable of killing Irina especially if she doesn't know thats her mother. Nadia seems capable of taking care of herself and seems just as tough as Sydney, and she is an agent, probably more skillful than Vaughn.

I don't think Katya killed her anyway, because I think katya would want to use her sister to her own endgame, besides Katya is not someone that Sydney cares dearly. That's why it brings me back to Vaughn... I still think it's him.

I don't think Vaughn killed Irina. Very few people knew where she was and I don't think Vaughn was one of those people. I'm leaning more toward Jack or Nadia. I don't know where Sloane took Nadia at the end of season 3 but he could have tricked her into killing Irina. On the other hand, deep down, I think it is really Jack who kills Irina.

I don't know. I don't think Jack killed her. I don't even think Jack knew where she was. They had only communicated using IM during S3. It seems the only person we saw in S3, who knew where to find Irina was Katya, and therfore Lauren if she was working with Katya. It still could be Vaughn, he was psycho last season.

Kristen, our only "good" and "reliable" spoiler source has once again "spilled the beans" on upcoming Alias :redhair: storylines. In one of her most recent chats she said:

From reggiie125: You said you read Alias scripts? Spill!

Like I said, exxxcellent. The fourth episode is all about girl power, with our two sistah-friends (well, they're becoming more like friends anyway), Nadia and Sydney. The script says, "These two women are un-f--king-believable together." And they do kick major tail. Speaking of tail, that episode ends with a double date. Guesses on who?

From francine: Double date: Syd and Vaughn?

Yep, and Nadia and someone else we know well.

From annieame: Marshall?

Nope. Still with wife and child.

From dianewonder: Any big surprises from those Alias scripts?

Yes. One surprise was so big I literally dropped the pages on my plane ride and had to pick them back up and read it again. I do not want to ruin this one for you, but here's what I can tell you: Someone Sydney loves dearly is killed by someone else Sydney loves dearly. And it rocks her world.

From chewygirl: Are Sydney and Vaughn fully together?

The script I read refers to her as his "best friend," but warm fuzzies definitely abound. Remember the pizza scene from the commercial? Warm and steamy, but easy on the cheese.

From charlietuna730: Nadia and Weiss?

Well, now, that is certainly an interesting theory...

So, it seems fellow spoiler hounds, that Nadia and Weiss are "hooking up". Also, in the same chat, Kristen cleared the whole mess that Ted Casablanca made (the one about Michael Vartan leaving the show). Kristen said, "I don't doubt it has been difficult for Michael with the lovey-dovey scenes they've been doing, but the peeps I know connected to the show assure me he isn't going anywhere. He is definitely under contract, and the producers and network would never let him leave, for it would kill the show." :D

Merging with Kristin spoilers

I really don't think it was Vaughn! Not because he wasn't capable for that...because he was, if he had a gun she would be dad!! irina is not the super imortal or something like that!

IMO it wasn't him, first because he wouldn't have a reason to do it! it would be easier to kill Sloane to revenge Sydney's death! Second i doubt he could find Irina and kill her! Finnaly, the only time he could have killed her was in those first 6 months after Syd died, but, after those 6 months Jack had talk to her, about Lazarey's tape. so Vaughn couldn't have killed her!

Of course Vaughn doesn't like Irina, but killer?? just if she had a gun point to him or to Syd!
After that he would never been able or wanted to kill Irina!

dotfar said:
I don't think Vaughn killed Irina.  Very few people knew where she was and I don't think Vaughn was one of those people.  I'm leaning more toward Jack or Nadia.  I don't know where Sloane took Nadia at the end of season 3 but he could have tricked her into killing Irina.  On the other hand, deep down, I think it is really Jack who kills Irina.
[post="1089718"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Good point. My money's on Jack too. That would explain why he and Sydney will not be talking for a while.

Something is not making sense here though. Aren't Sydney and Nadia supposed to be huntind down a killer? If the killer is someone Sydney loves dearly, ie Jack or Vaughn, why would they "hunt them down"? It doesn't look like any of them is going anywhere.

*coughthisisaterriblestorylinecough*

Yes I agree toria (y) If Vaughn does do it he may try and cover it up for fear of telling Sydney.

I'd love for Jack to find out and see his reaction. Especially if Vaughn taunts Jack (if Vaughn does it on purpose) with "at least I had the guts to do it" :boxing:

Then if Vaughn did it by accident, Jack's reaction would be interesting also.

In regard to the spoiler of someone Sydney loves dearly doing the killing, at the beginning of S4 she's not going to feel that way about Jack but she is about Vaughn ;)

Sydney didn't love her mother dearly in S3 either. Irina saved her ass and Sydney didn't try and contact her :blink:

Since when does ALIAS make sense :o_O:

It could be that Vaughn kills Irina for the world but instead he helps her go into hiding. You never know :sly:

Man, the point about how would Vaughn find Irina now makes me question if he is the one who killed her. Perhaps, Irina approached Vaughn? I don't think Vaughn is the cold blooded killer type. His conscience would not allow it.

What if Vaughn finds out Irina was somehow involved in Lauren being sent to seduce him? That would make him :angry: They could fight, it could be accidental. The gun goes off :sniper: Irina's dead. Or Irina could be in disguise and Vaughn kills her not knowing who it is. If he thinks this person is a threat to Sydney, he's going to do anything to not loose her again.

Then what if he found out Irina wasn't, she was set up and he's gone and killed her when he's been emotionally unstable (n)

To me Vaughn is the type of man who after all that has happened to him recently he can snap and become a different person until he sorts out his life. He's going to be confused.

As for Irina not being able to be killed by Vaughn, don't forget in Bangkok she didn't see the 4th man that Jack shot to save her. She's not indestructible -_-

Ok i'm taking all the hints (at least that i have read here) and trying to figure this out.

Someone who was NOT a regular last season dies
They are dear to Syd
The person that kills them is ALSO dear to Sydney.

Hmmm.... 🕵

dear to Syd but not a regular in Season 3...
Do we know if Will is leaving the show?? Coz he's the only best friend she has left but wasn't a regular?
it could be accidental death (i assume it would have to be since she would NEVER forgive the killer otherwise)-- like when Dixon accidentally killed Emily.

Since theres the argument that Irina can't be killed off because she isn't that dear to Syd after all the betrayal, and additionally we can't see her die as she's not in season 4 either (as far as we know), we can rule her out.

and I'm assuming again it can't be any major character that dies-- as in Jack or Vaughn, but then again it needs to be someone that'll have an impact, so no one like aunty blah blah blah that no one ever heard of before.

so, in my train of thought, that leaves Will, or Dixon to die. And if its an accidental death, then it could be anyone who kills them.
Most likely i think it'll be Vaughn, as this will have HUGE repercussions in their relationship, and we all know how much JJ loves angst and heartache between S&V.

so that, my friends, is what i think.

feel free to shoot me down in flames... :bond:

so, in my train of thought, that leaves Will, or Dixon to die. And if its an accidental death, then it could be anyone who kills them.

I believe Kristin has already stated that Will and Dixon do not die. Plus, according to spoilerfix.com, the person who dies is female. So unless, Will or Dixon are hiding something...

What if Vaughn finds out Irina was somehow involved in Lauren being sent to seduce him? That would make him  They could fight, it could be accidental. The gun goes off  Irina's dead. Or Irina could be in disguise and Vaughn kills her not knowing who it is. If he thinks this person is a threat to Sydney, he's going to do anything to not loose her again.

Then what if he found out Irina wasn't, she was set up and he's gone and killed her when he's been emotionally unstable 

To me Vaughn is the type of man who after all that has happened to him recently he can snap and become a different person until he sorts out his life. He's going to be confused.

As for Irina not being able to be killed by Vaughn, don't forget in Bangkok she didn't see the 4th man that Jack shot to save her. She's not indestructible

Lauren asked Syd that if Irina had really been helping her all this time, why hasn't she spoken to her. To me this hints that by then that Irina is already dead. Her death is probably discovered in S4 but occured during Syd's missing two years. And as much as I love Vaughn I don't think he is capable of tracking down Irina. Doesn't mean he is a bad agent just means that Irina is pretty damn good at hiding her tracks. It would take a person with a lot of experience to track down Irina.

there's a spoiler that says something will happen in the middle of the season to Vaughn that will make his character more important! So, if this huge dead happens in ep 4 os something like that i Can't see beeing Vaughn! Because it would make two twists about Vaughn in the same season! I think It would be other person! :P

:blink:

Why on earth would Irina send Lauren to seduce Vaughn?

As for Irina not being able to be killed by Vaughn, don't forget in Bangkok she didn't see the 4th man that Jack shot to save her. She's not indestructible  -_-

No she's not indestructible, but Vaughn in no way is an equal to Irina. And she didn't see that 4th man in Bangkok because she was rushing the hell out after killing 3 men in 2 seconds. That doesn't make her an easy target for anyone, and especially not Vaughn.

*IriS* said:
:blink:

Why on earth would Irina send Lauren to seduce Vaughn?
No she's not indestructible, but Vaughn in no way is an equal to Irina. And she didn't see that 4th man in Bangkok because she was rushing the hell out after killing 3 men in 2 seconds. That doesn't make her an easy target for anyone, and especially not Vaughn.
[post="1090207"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
This is my whole post. Obviously I wasn't clear.

What if Vaughn finds out Irina was somehow involved in Lauren being sent to seduce him? That would make him  They could fight, it could be accidental. The gun goes off  Irina's dead. Or Irina could be in disguise and Vaughn kills her not knowing who it is. If he thinks this person is a threat to Sydney, he's going to do anything to not loose her again.

Then what if he found out Irina wasn't, she was set up and he's gone and killed her when he's been emotionally unstable
What I am meaning is, what if someone tells Vaughn that Irina had something to do with Lauren coming into his life, (Sydney's death/disappearance), when they are setting up Irina as a scapegoat (Katya could do this as could Sloane) and Vaughn in his unstable state, believes whoever tells him and goes after Irina.

Why would Vaughn believe this? Who knows? Anything is possible on this show. We've been asked to believe Irina slept with Arvin...

I didn't say Irina is an easy target or Vaughn was equal to her. She's human, she makes mistakes or errors in judgement. Another was when Sydney threatened to shoot her and then she did. She could underestimate Vaughn's capacity for revenge and then she's dead :(

From what Lauren said in the finale, it seems like Irina was already dead. I think it could be Vaughn. Irina could have tried to see him about Sydney, since Jack was in prison. She could have figured he was the next best person to talk to, and he kills her. If it happened during the missing 2 yrs, and while Jack was in prison. He could have been talking to someone else on IM.

If Irina's such a flawless spy, then how did the person IMing Jack know the secret codes that they set up? Especially if it was Katya. Did Irina foolishly trust a person who was out to betray her? I thought she was smarter than that.

This talk about Irina being dead in S3 sounds an awful lot like history being rewritten.

Since she was never seen in S3, it would be plausible that she died. Jack could have been talking to Katya on IM, although I don't know why she would.

I am tired of trying to understand anything that happened in S3. The only thing that made sense was the Jack/Syd relationship, but now that is in trouble.

Why would Jack try corresponding with Irina if he already killed her during the missing two years? I think it would have to be Jack because the spoilers indicate that Jack and Sydney won't be speaking for awhile. If Vaughn was the one that killed her, wouldn't Sydney not be speaking to him?

Or, if it is Vaughn and Sydney doesn't find out till several episodes in, this could put distance between Sydney and Vaughn for later episodes (not necessarily a bad thing).

I'm pretty sure Irina is the one who dies, but the "someone Sydney loves dearly" comment throws me off. I think Sydney did love Irina but felt it wasn't portrayed that strongly.

toria55 said:
If Irina's such a flawless spy, then how did the person IMing Jack know the secret codes that they set up?  Especially if it was Katya.  Did Irina foolishly trust a person who was out to betray her?  I thought she was smarter than that.

This talk about Irina being dead in S3 sounds an awful lot like history being rewritten.
[post="1090386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Unless Jack lied about the codes to Sydney.

Back