Season 5 Kristen spoiler

angel_audie said:
I believe one of the spoiler sources has stated that it is not Will that dies.
[post="1050707"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's Mcanes Cole i think it's tarantino who else would it be it can't be katya becuase she's the only link to irina and he return is still questionable so they need her, so I'm going with cole he wasn't a regular last season

It is not Irina it can't be if they r going to kill her she would physically have to be there to make it beliveable and since she's not schedueled to appear it can't be her. and if for some reason they decide to kill her without us seeing it then she's not really dead they r just trying to figure out how to bring her back as lena or a recast who is Irina but had to change her appearance

It's Mcanes Cole i think it's tarantino who else would it be it can't be katya becuase she's the only link to irina and he return is still questionable so they need her, so I'm going with cole he wasn't a regular last season

This person's death is supposed to upset Syd. Why would be Syd be upset that Cole is dead?

It is not Irina it can't be if they r going to kill her she would physically have to be there to make it beliveable and since she's not schedueled to appear it can't be her. and if for some reason they decide to kill her without us seeing it then she's not really dead they r just trying to figure out how to bring her back as lena or a recast who is Irina but had to change her appearance

They can kill Irina offscreen. Krisitin's spoilers have hinted that the death happens offscreen. And yeah, if LO decides she wants to return they can always say that Irina faked her death. But by saying that she is dead, the writers can still move on from her storyline and quit trying to think of "creative" ways to incorporate Irina into the story without Irina.

I am going on record that it is not Irina. Now that does not mean that I know who dies. I would claim Will though it kills me. (No pun intended!)

I just hope they tie up some loose ends if it is Irina that will be killed, I hope Jack causes her death. She hurt him too much despite their great chemistry. Plus, she tricked him twice, it's only right that he gets to kill her. I hope it gets gory.

gee, has any1 wondered, since we know that Greg Grunberg is leaving Alias, and won't stick around too long in S4, because he's starring in JJ's other show, The Catch....he probably dies. i don't think they would kill Irina off without having her in the actual ep. i mean, Lena made a statement recently how "you never know", so i think her and JJ are hiding something (maybe she will die, if so, she'll prob'ly be in that ep)

Flipboy5 said:
I just hope they tie up some loose ends if it is Irina that will be killed, I hope Jack causes her death. She hurt him too much despite their great chemistry. Plus, she tricked him twice, it's only right that he gets to kill her. I hope it gets gory.
[post="1051684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree, I would love to see Jack be the one who kills Irina. I am all for LO to come back, but she has made it very clear that is not her intent, so let Jack be the one to off her and move on.

Personally I think it's Irina. And I think it was Sydney who killed her while she was gone those 2 years, being Julia Thorne. She just doesn't remember. :smiley: Wouldn't that be awesome drama?? And I think Jack knows Sydney killed her.

Personally I think it's Irina. And I think it was Sydney who killed her while she was gone those 2 years, being Julia Thorne. She just doesn't remember.  Wouldn't that be awesome drama?? And I think Jack knows Sydney killed her.
But who was Jack communicating with?

I don't want Irina dead. :(

Not sure who he's been talking too, but I don't think it's Irina. I may be wrong though. I just wish January would get here already. :smiley:

Lena recently put out a statement about her role as Irina saying "You never know" and that her contract was never ended with ALIAS....even if she comes back for one last eppy and ends up dying, (as much as I don't want her dead) at least we got closure.

I know that Irina has hurt Jack but I seriously think that as perceptive as Jack is...he must have known something, whether or not he chose to be blind to it, is whole other thing.

If they are gonna kill off my favorite Spymommy, I do wish Lena would come back and do that episode...but, why do I get the feeling that she's already dead? I mean I suppose they could do it as a flashback scene...either way I want to see Lena play Irina at least one more time...

sydney killing irina in her missing two years make s abit of sense, but rmeber Katya was talking to irina or sombody close to her about sloane getting him of off her back?

:lol:

sorry to bust that bubble.... but hey maybe she could get hit by a bus in mexico or somehting :P

kidding i love lena very much and irina :lol:

Flipboy5 said:
I hope it gets gory.
[post="1051684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It can't get gory without a body.

I think it will be Will who gets killed off. Sydney is supposed to "mourn" someone close, and how close is she to Irina to "mourn" her anyway? I know she's her mother, but like Jack once said, she spent 20 years believing her mother is dead, she can cope with that idea again, especially after the second betrayal.

Besides, the person who gets killed off was not a series regular last season. I don't know if that applies to Irina, since she wasn't in season 3 AT ALL, regular or not.

And maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

I don't think that JJ would ever actually kill Greg Grunberg's character off. Just like he did before, I think he'll leave the door open for his return, in case The Catch doesn't take off.

I'm hoping they don't kill off Irina, personally...but if they must, then it better be one darn compelling storyline. In other words, it better be worth my while.

I'm going to go with weiss he's living the show for catch, I seiously doubt it's will he's not schedueled to appear in any eps yet and jj did say they wanted him to return thaks to the response he got from his return last season, so that being said it's weiss this would crush sidney, she and weiss became close last sesaon

It is definitely not Weiss since Kristen said it wouldn't be anyone who was a regular last season. Either Will or Irina. Hope it's a fakeout.

Or Kendall.
He was in 16 episodes on S2. That makes him a regular. And on S3 he was only on one episode. He's on Lost now, which is a big success, so IMO it would be awkward to see him on two J.J.'s shows at the same time doing different characters. JMHO.

button-lip said:
Or Kendall.
He was in 16 episodes on S2. That makes him a regular. And on S3 he was only on one episode. He's on Lost now, which is a big success, so IMO it would be awkward to see him on two J.J.'s shows at the same time doing different characters. JMHO.
[post="1056166"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*waves to button-lip*

I dont think Sydney would be crushed if Kendall dies, they're not exactly close ;)

Back