Season 5 Kristen spoiler

Does Kristen mention how big a part Jack Bristow will have? Is he in alot of scenes or will he be underused again like in S3?

hey, normally i dont reply to posts i just like reading them, but they CANNOT kill irina!! besides syd shes my favorite character.. even though we havent seen her since the telling. :( ... and even though abc says she wont be back theres always a chance... right..?

No, I think I read that Lena Olin has no interest in coming back anymore. So, there isn't much they can do about it.

Are there any spoilers about Jack? I haven't heard that much about him, and I am worried that he is going to be underused again.

filmlover said:
No, I think I read that Lena Olin has no interest in coming back anymore.  So, there isn't much they can do about it. 

Are there any spoilers about Jack?  I haven't heard that much about him, and I am worried that he is going to be underused again.
[post="1079103"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

According to some of the spoilers i've read over at sd-1.net, Jack is going to have alot of explaining to do! And has a really good story arc. Unfortunately not much has been spilt about what he's up to this season, but if you have a look around here, Spoilerfix.com, or have a look around the Oracle thread over at SD-1.net when it gets back up and running.

Hope this kinda helps you out!

:P Lauren.

Thanks for the info! I have been worried that Jack was going to be underused, and he is my favorite character. I am sure that whatever Jack has done it has been to protect Sydney. Sydney just has to listen to him.

filmlover said:
Thanks for the info!   I have been worried that Jack was going to be underused, and he is my favorite character.   I am sure that whatever Jack has done it has been to protect Sydney.  Sydney just has to listen to him.
[post="1079409"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Dunno. I guess we'll all have to wait til January.

HURRY UP ALREADY!!!! LOL

OH! And you're welcome! ^_^

:P Lauren.

I think i read on spoilerfix.com that the character that dies WAS NOT a regular last season. So that rules out sark and dixon. I hope it isn't Irina becuase, despite it will probably never happen, I still hope Lena gets over herself and comes back. I mean when she realizes she ahsn't done any great movies lately, she should want this great job back.

I agree, MargoSark. Her movies aren't all that great. Alias is by far the best thing she's done. I mean the acting is obviously there in her films, but from the films I've seen the storylines aren't anywhere as intriguing and complex as Alias. She played a supporting character of a battered wife in Chocolat, a one dimensional psychopath in Romeo is Bleeding (by the way, horrible movie. all though I crack up everytime I hear Mona's evil laugh). She was just magnificent in The Unbearable Lightness of Being. I enjoyed her in Polish Wedding, she plays an adulteress wife. She was okay in Hollywood Homocide, she was a minor character of a psychic girlfriend who just has sex with Harrison Ford.

Irina Derevko is hands down the best role Lena's had. She just blows me away. But as far as her films go, with the exception of ULOB,I have not been utterly impressed. However I still have yet to see Havana and, Enemies: A love story.

Almost all of her characters are no where as complex, subtle, and mysterious as Irina Derevko. It just baffles me why Lena would turn down this role. I'm okay with her not returning as a regular because she feels that the travel and long hours wear her out, as well as being away from her family. But she refuses to come back for even ONE episode. ONE, thats all I'm asking for, and that episode better be all about Irina.

Jack would be a good candidate for killing Irina. He already tried to once in S2. S3 seemed to work hard to make the J/I connection in S2 just a manipulation from both sides. It makes sense that Jack killed her, but wouldn't want Sydney to know.

Katya and Sloane are also good possibilities. Jack and Irina both seemed easily maneuvered by the two.

Sometimes I wonder if Irina was lying or was misled herself when she told Sydney that she -- Sydney-- was The Chosen One and not Irina. Perhaps Irina IS 'The Chosen One' and Katya is really 'The Passenger.' Which would mean that Katya is a grave danger to Irina (bec. we were told that the sister was a danger to TCO) and might be the one to kill if Irina (if Irina's dead already/killed off in S4). Shrug.

Camille said:
Sometimes I wonder if Irina was lying or was misled herself when she told Sydney that she -- Sydney-- was The Chosen One and not Irina. Perhaps Irina IS 'The Chosen One' and Katya is really 'The Passenger.' Which would mean that Katya is a grave danger to  Irina (bec. we were told that the sister was a danger to TCO) and might be the one to kill if Irina (if Irina's dead already/killed off in S4).  Shrug.
[post="1087115"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No, Nadia wouldn't have been able to do the whole channeling thing, had Katya been the Passenger. And several devout followers have ID'd Sydney as the Chosen One.
eta: and although the drawing from the Rambaldi journal doesn't look exactly like Sydney, it looks even less like Irina.

jamis77731 said:
Jack would be a good candidate for killing Irina. 
[post="1087037"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Jack wouldn't kill Irina. He would not want to distance himself from Sydney. He knew that he did the wrong thing when he set her up in S2 and he said he's never interfere again -_-

Depends when the killing was done also. If it was done previous to Jack finding out about the affair, what reason would he have? He worked with Irina to find Sydney and he's been IMing ever since.

If it was done after the affair was revealed, how could he find Irina when she disappeared and why would he do that if Irina had information regarding the prophecy and the two women involved? :blink:

I guess it's all relative when it comes to Lena's films. Her performance in Chocolat is what made me a fan in the first place and I loved Romeo Is Bleeding. It's a matter of tastes and just because you don't like a movie it doesn't mean that it's bad.

This is something she said in an interview once:

In this city, actors are made to think in terms of their careers. That is so different from Sweden. An actor in Sweden thinks, "I really like this part. I think I'll do it it." An American actor thinks, "I'd like to do this part, but will it be good for my career? Will the nude scenes hurt my career? Will there be another big star in this project with me?" Bulls***! You do what your heart tells you is right, and you don't care about the rest. This career business is nonsense. It stifles creativity.

Whether you agree or not (and I do) that is how she takes her job. And she has mentioned several times that she doesn't like to do TV.

That said, I agree that Irina is the best role she's ever played, but again, it's relative. I really do hope she will reconsider one day, but until that happens, all I can do as a fan is to respect her decision and hope to god they will not ruin Irina. Unfortunately, the last part is not looking bright.

What is the big difference between killing her and putting her in the background anyway? There is no good reason for killing Irina (and the J/I ship with it) and that is what I'm having a problem with. She's a terrorist on the CIA's most wanted list for Heaven's sake, she's supposed to be in hiding. Why not leave it at that?

One part of the chat today:

Kristin_Veitch replies: YES. One so big I literally dropped the pages on my plane ride and had to pick them back up and read it again. I do NOT want to ruin this one for you, but here’s what I can tell you: Someone Sydney loves dearly is killed by someone else Sydney loves dearly. And it ROCKS HER WORLD.
dianewonder asks: Any big surprises from those ALias scripts?

I think Vaughn kills Irina. That would really rock her world. I still don't think Jack killed her. He was IMing her through all of S3.

sydfan2323 said:
One part of the chat today:
Kristin_Veitch replies:  YES. One so big I literally dropped the pages on my plane ride and had to pick them back up and read it again. I do NOT want to ruin this one for you, but here’s what I can tell you: Someone Sydney loves dearly is killed by someone else Sydney loves dearly. And it ROCKS HER WORLD.
dianewonder asks:  Any big surprises from those ALias scripts?
[post="1088749"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Dude this is driving me insane. Okay, let's take it one part at a time. Someone Sydney loves dearly is going to kill another person. I can't help but think it's Jack. He's supposed to do something VERY bad next season according to a source on SD-1. But that could also mean Vaughn, which I find unlikely.

Now this, I can't put my finger on. Everything points to Irina, but man, I don't think Sydney loves Irina "dearly"! Yes she's her mother, and she loves her to the point of not putting a bullet through her brain but not more. And they are certainly not "close".

OK...I don't think Irina would be the one to die! First because we would see the person dying, and lena isn't coming back, so we can't see her died, and second even thought that would be sad for Sydney I don't believe it would rock her world.

And if Jack kill Nadia? :P

However, Izzy from SpoilerFix.com has said the person who dies is a woman, and it has been correctly spoiled elsewhere (forgive me, I can't remember the source) whoever dies was not a regular last year. ;)

Back