Least favorite class at school?

Australian History by far... it's not like our country DID anything for the good of the world anyway... so why learn about it?

All we did was follow people into wars, have some weird bush villan who wore a metal box for a helmet, and invented a rule that meat pies and footy go really well together

Seriously... :rolleyes:

mine is applied science its like the forth week of school and i still don't know the teachers name. the class is so freaken stupid i don't even know where to begin! lol

mel

Invertebrates. Actually one of the hardest courses at my university.

Having to identify blobs, and than go and identify its structures inside it. Based on these structures we have to use what we know to identify the unknowns and than classify it to its lowest taxon. And, than answer qs about life cycles, and other felgercarb. I hate this freakin course!

Hmm.

I can say that German isn't my favorite subject :D the grammar is so difficult and our teacher gives us so much homework. But otherwise it's not that bad.

I like maths but now I don't understand integral calculus. and that's pretty annoying :angry:

Our religion teacher is very scary. She actually said that she has to squash the new students so that they learn to behave. Squash. The same time she hit the table with her fists clenched. Yep.

oh!!! I almost forgot. Finnish. Yes. Finnish. I really don't like it.

My English Composition class was the worst (thank heavens the quarter is finally over!). My proffesor was tha worst. She knew less than i did and acted like i was stupid every time i opened my mouth!

probably history! the teacher is really messed up! whenever we studied the puritains, she dressed up as one! i was like, going for a vintage look today? and she was like, huh? oh1 how dare you say that to me about a critcial time in historical america! i was like: :wtf:

I HATE MATH!!!!!!!!! I have nightmares about fractions! I just took a huge test on them
and i don't know how i did on it.....

Alll my grade years I've gotten C's in math....
I just don't get it!
Any advice?

Back