Lesbian kiss? About Marissa and Alex (spoilerish!)

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
OK if you're NOT cool about girls kissing (if you're an uptight girl or some gay dude), I'd recommend you don't read this. There. You've been warned.

I just watched 2x10 The Accomplice.

I've been patiently waiting for Alex, the coolest character and hottest girl in the history of The O.C., to kiss the prettiest girl on The O.C. - Marissa! (I guess Summer gets the title of being the cutest girl on The O.C.).

I thought they were gonna kiss at the end of last week's episode, and tonight I was waiting for them to kiss - finally when they were in the car and Marissa gave Alex those necklaces with those hearts, and then Alex gave Marissa one of them, I thought that we finally were gonna see Alex kiss Marissa.

In her car after leaving Jodie's (sp?) house, Alex said, "Guess we gotta get you home, huh?"

Then Marissa goes, sounding excited, "no, I have a better idea."

I thought RIGHT THEN AND THERE Marissa was gonna try to kiss Alex and it would have been AWESOME!!! Just imagine the 2 of them kissing passionately in the car - oh I mean come on unless you're a girl or some ultra-religious person or fanatical about that stuff, how can that not be like one of the best moments EVER?

I'm hoping FOX didn't edit the kiss out because of pressure from the FCC or anything (how much would that suck?).

And how cool was it when Alex said to Caleb "nice house" with that cute expression as if she was laughing at him?

And of course... Marissa taking off her shirt was awesome!!!! She reminded me of Adriana Lima! Damn this girl is HOT! She's perfectly skinny and her

And Caleb is such an a-hole! The way he treated Ryan and Lindsay?

When this season started I said to myself, the only reason I'm gonna watch this show is because the girls are so hot... but now with this storyline I think it's one of the coolest shows on TV.

Is it still cheesy? Kinda, but who cares...

Don't worry. Fox won't cut the kiss because they need the ratings boost. That's the whole reason for the lesbian storyline. The already had a guy on guy kiss with Luke's dad, so I don't think they'll have issues with some girl on girl action.

Marissa and Alex kissing would be yummy. Hope to see it soon.

On another lesbionic note, I seriously hope Nadia (Syd's sister) turns out to be gay. ;)

Whoa... I came in here thinking one of the girlies here was gonna rip on me for talking about this the way I did... but no!

You're all on the same page as I am! Yay! :lol:

ivand67 said:
Whoa... I came in here thinking one of the girlies here was gonna rip on me for talking about this the way I did... but no!

You're all on the same page as I am! Yay! :lol:
[post="1187974"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Looks like we're FINALLY getting the liplock next week. Should be hot.

hotpot said:
She's leaving?! WTF. NO!

Alex's thing with Marissa is the only reason that I tolerate Marissa at this point. :hmm:
[post="1211386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Same. Anyone who makes Marissa bearable needs to be made a regular.

aww they are so perfect for eachother, i just hate seeign that it wont last though, i can actually stand mischa whilst she's with olivia, its just so adorable

cinders said:
aww they are so perfect for eachother, i just hate seeign that it wont last though, i can actually stand mischa whilst she's with olivia, its just so adorable
[post="1317798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i know...marissa is only bearable when she is in a cute relationship...i love the relationship with alex and i'm sad it won't last...think they should have dragged it out for the whole season...such potential...and OMG the kiss when Marissa comes in from the rain...HAWT!!!!! ;)

noooooooooooo!!! blasphemy jack, total blasphemy, stupid anna *mutters under breath*

come on alex, come back girl, you're gorgeous and just so right, please please marissa stay away from ryan, *faints*

ehgripo said:
Personally... I would rather they bought Anna back and lost Alex... Anna was the coolest ever.
[post="1331737"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
and what good would that do for the whole Marissa sapphic story, Jack...as much as i loved anna...Alex was more beneficial for me. and thats what's important.. :lol:

BTW am loving your Spaced sig and av