icon329.png
icon333.png
icon332.png
icon335.png
icon336.png
icon334.png
icon337.png
icon338.png

Gorgeous all of them. I adore all of your icons, they are simple yet incredible! I adore the font that you use for world, kill, etc. It fits perfectly with the icons you put them with.

Thanks Kelly, I already have the font downloaded, actually I have for a while but I can never use it and make it look good.

Some new icons. :D

Credits: colorfilter, vered, gilmorefan.com, lost-media.com, kevinwestenberg.com

3 Alexis, 1 Emilie de Ravin, 1 Chris Martin, 2 Alias
alexis_bledel122.jpg
alexis1.jpg
alexis.jpg
emilie.jpg
2.jpg
oneeye.jpg
stand.jpg

My really bad icons for So It Begins and Parity (I didn't find SIB very icon-able so I combined the two)

Credits to : Jems @ Photobucket, Two Evil Monks, Joni on LJ, Coquettish, Oh Paint Brush, I Heart Toronto Speak, 77 words, Thia, and Deco.

eta: holy s*** the text looks horrible on them. but i'm too lazy to fix. besides they're beyond saving anyway

wow nancee some pretty Evangeline & Mandy icons :smiley:

Fonts: arial black
brush: photoshop brush
roryjess1.jpg
roryjess2.jpg

fonts: arial & arial black
texture: anica
sethsummer.jpg

Dim Bulb said:
Wow Hibou, the cropping and colours on those are just awesome!
[post="1422007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks...I really hate them :D

See Kelly, this is a museless artist!

I'm jealous of you all, I wish I was half as good at icons as all of you are. For some reason I just have problems working on such a small canvas. I don't know. They're all beautiful!

EDIT: I goofed around this afternoon and created a Mischa Barton one and a Katie Holmes one.

Brushes: Bedazzled, Butterfly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back