LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
*squee* IRINA ICONS!! i loooooooooooooooove them!! they're so good too!!
man i wish i didnt suck at icon making so much :lol:

some new Jen ones...

[attachment=22560:attachment] 1. [attachment=22561:attachment] 2. [attachment=22562:attachment] 3. [attachment=22563:attachment]

[attachment=22564:attachment] 4. [attachment=22565:attachment] 5. [attachment=22566:attachment] 6. [attachment=22567:attachment] 7.

Thanks guys ^_^

Celina: Holy felgercarb those are gorgeous...amazing job on them ALL. I can't pick faves :lol:

Nat: #4,5,6,7 are the prettiest but they're all gorgeous :love:

9 new ones. I got the scan from Les's post in the doctored images thread. All brushes are mine.

pair1.jpg
pair2.jpg
pair3.jpg

pair4.jpg
pair5.jpg
pair6.jpg

pair7.jpg
pair8.jpg
pair9.jpg

ooh celina I don't think i saw ur icons before - i adore them!! Irina is so beautiful. my fave is the second from the end!! i adore it!! (y)

here are some of mine from Bob - credits to thia and tre.

dim and jems *sigh* :love:

I need to make more icons....I'm working on it now. I have no icon muse

ETA: 10 Sense & Sensibilty icons, more coming.

Thank you all

Cynth: OMFG Sark! Very hot stuff :woot:
Celina: I can't believe how good you've gotten! I love every single Icon, love the cropping, and the colours, and Irina!! 🤤 :thud:
Salad: awesomeness! Love that photoshoot, my fav ist the fird one, thar blue and DA :naughty:
nataliethealiasfreak: really nice, I really like the soft colours!
Jems: *dies* to good!! The colours and the moments are just, woa! I especially like that Dixon where he's hoilding the gun :thud:
Jaimie: Oooh, I haven't seen that movie but these are beautiful, I luc the third one :eek:

Here a bunch of new ones

Brokeback Mountain

closeravkopiee7di.jpg
waitingavkopie52la.jpg
naamloos1kopie7vf.jpg
makeawishkopie35mn.jpg
loversavkopie2oa.jpg

Heath Ledger

yumav2dk.jpg
eyesavkopie3bp.jpg

Sawyer

hotsawkopie20ln.jpg

The hills Have Eyes

26hn.jpg

Anna Paquin

bwannaav5tc.jpg
annaelegantava1wf.jpg

X2

fearava3ce.jpg

credits go to miggy/LJ, 1greeneye, angryblue and google

HELLS YEAH. Look at all the stuff I've missed being away for only a few days! :thud: DB, Jems, Jaim, and Cynth -- absolutely breathtaking, all of you. And P.S. I heart Sense & Sensibility and Anna Paquin! :D

i really want to go see that movie...loooove the fifth icon especially.

random: anyone know where i can get a good cap where they show sydney pregnant and on a mission? like you can actually see the baby bump type pregnant?

m-c

holy guacamolie! so many beautiful icons. i just have a few simple ones, with caps by me, brushes by ohpaintbrush and evenstar. i plan on making more soon though, once I get back from vacation on Christmas/Hannukah (ahh, I can't wait for my eight nights) weekend.

icon102.jpg

icon103.jpg

icon104.jpg

icon105.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back