lost1.jpg
lost3.jpg
lost4.jpg

topher1.jpg
topher2.jpg

trainspotting1.jpg
spudtrainspotting2.jpg

thebateman.jpg

Siri: Pretty! I esp. like the first one.
Jems: I see you got your muse back :D Those all look fantastic!
Leslie: Those all look very nice ^_^

Igby Goes Down, Motorcycle Dairies...

OH.EM.GEE.

I thought I had replied...I typed up this wonderful reply to all the icons in school, and I coulda sworn I pressed Add Reply. Stupid school computers.

Well...everyone.....you guys make the awesomest of awesomest icons.

Agnes---The Motorcycle Diaries ones are super cool. And your icons make me wanna watch Igby Goes Down :lol:

Siri---Being hopelessly obsessed is never a bad thing. I really liked a bunch of yours even though I don't watch that show. ^_^

Eva--- Meet the Parkersss :lol: Reall pretty. And the um yeah one is really cool too :coolio:

Jems---I heart the WTF one which was funny :lol: And one with pics from Hourglass. Prettiness (y)

And Les...the Topher ones which were soo good cause he's sooo good :mellow:

ETA: I'm soo hoping I didn't forget anyone, or mess people up. If so, sorrryy :(

its like a drug :confused: season one rules the school - for more follow the sig button........

Oh, Jems...they're so gorgeous, and I abdolutley adore your site. All of your icons are just so beautiful! :D

ETA: Do any of you know of places to get icon brushes for PSP 9? Thanks!

OMG Jems and Agnes and Sophie. !!! Gorgeous ^_^

And Jems I completely agree :mellow: I'm on an icon rampage right now :lol: Too lazy to post them all, maybe sometime I will :lol:

more................some of these are not up at broken icon yet .................and ok seriously can someone point me in the direction of none alias caps............:lol:
credits ?????? see my list on my site ---

oh and does some one have a link to pekeanas LJ cos I am using some brushes from her (?) and I haven't credited her on my site yet. hanks.

Gorgeous icons guys!

I'm trying to make my lj all spiffy and was wondering if any of you could make me a layout that's like my sig...I would greatly appreciate it if you could! :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back