LiveJournal Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hee hee, to get his back on track..

Amelie and Alias (all s/v. I cant help it!! Season 2 rocked.)

icon449.png
icon450.png
icon451.png
icon452.png

icon453.png
icon454.png
icon456.png
icon457.png
icon458.png
icon459.png

Alias-Full Disclosure
fulldisclosure-sydvaughn.jpg
fulldisclosure-syd7.jpg
fulldisclosure-syd6.jpg
fulldisclosure-syd5.jpg

fulldisclosure-syd4.jpg
fulldisclosure-syd3.jpg
fulldisclosure-syd2.jpg
FullDisclosure-Syd.jpg

fulldisclosure-lauren.jpg
fullDisclosure-kendall.jpg

Gilmore Girls-S5 Finale and S3
gg-rory5finale2.jpg
gg-rory5finale.jpg
gg-ress_s4T2.jpg
gg-ress_s4.jpg
gg-lukelai5finale.jpg

xxResources Used: arriere garde, colorfilter, chouchoune, screencappiness, pretty brush, falafel xx

Kelly: The 1st, 3rd and last Amelie ones are so adorable. :love: And the 1st and 5th Alias ones are my faves (y)

Riley: The strong one, and all of the ones in the fourth row are awesome. :cool: And RORY&JESS :woot: May I ask where you got the pics?

kelly: amelie!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!! and even though i'm not s/v now, i was in season 2. and i still love them from season two! :love:

riley: spy!nerd, shiny bald heads, and moo are my favourite. i mean, moo! that's hilarious. i literally laughed out loud. and great colors on the gilmore girls ones especially.

m-c

Perfect cropping, Riley! (y) I love all the Syd ones.

And oh Kelly, I :love: Amelie! ^_^ Those are gorgeous... As Tuulia said, amazing colors!

11 new icons!

Textures: colorfilter
Pictures: Alias-Media, Lost-Media, coldplaybr.com, getty images

4 Coldplay
coldplay1.jpg
co2.jpg
chrismartin.jpg
cp.jpg

4 Alias
alias1.jpg
brokenheart.jpg
comfort.jpg
alias2.jpg

1 Kate Beckinsale
kateb.jpg

2 Lost
lost1.jpg
onlooker.jpg

oooh kelly i have taken the one of syd from the hospital mission with jack - the coloring is just beautiful. I was totally looking at caps from that episode last week after thia kade some salvation icons - i adore the caps from those SO much - must make more icons using them.

in the meantime - i made a few from my latest wp to try and get me back in the mood.............

i tried to explain to one of my friends how you get used to people's style of art. i tried to explain how this one, jems, had this really really cool style. i couldn't exlain it. i guess there just are no words.
so i suppose if you didn't get it from that, your art rocks! i really really love the irina/enigma one! yay-ful!

m-c

oooh kelly i have taken the one of syd from the hospital mission with jack - the coloring is just beautiful. I was totally looking at caps from that episode last week after thia kade some salvation icons - i adore the caps from those SO much - must make more icons using them.

Thanks Jems. And weird, because i saw Thias beautiful icons, the ones youre talking about, and thats what inspired me to do those icons as well!! Beautiful, beautiful icons and caps!!

And i adore your irina ones.... i think i commented on LJ... not sure, but if not? Love.

Dana, the colours in those are great!! I really like the third one!

Here are a bunch from a Google image search. Credits to Thia and Joni.

martini9.jpg
martini8.jpg
martini7.jpg
martini6.jpg

martini5.jpg
martini4.jpg
martini3.jpg
martini2.jpg

martini1.jpg

And some Starbuck icons. Credits to Thia, Joni, and everything else I used for the wallpaper version.

starbuck.jpg
starbuck2.jpg
starbuck3.jpg
starbuck4.jpg

starbuck5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back