Marriage

Daax

Cadet
blur and Leo are getting married. Aww.....

I know I'm not allowed to come because of the whole....you know...."INSANITY" thing....that and I feel I must urinate on wedding cakes.

WTB [Secret Honeymoon Video XXX] PST ;D

I saw you mention it in another thread somewhere. I felt the need to draw attention to the matter since I'm an asshole.

Will you two adopt me? My mother ate her own face after giving birth to me. :(

I saw you mention it in another thread somewhere. I felt the need to draw attention to the matter since I'm an asshole.

Will you two adopt me? My mother ate her own face after giving birth to me. :(

I'm too young to take in a child! (I'm 20, Rob's 31)

I like to do all kinds of annoying things like look at wedding rings and dresses and make my boyfriend do it too. Why? Oh because I love bugging him!

And then I talk about having babies, and he usually leaves the room. Hrhrhr.

I figured the female should be the one freakin out. yaknow...with the whole.... baby ripping out of you painfuly thing... :O

And why would anybody want children? I hate kids. Never gonna have 'em.

*cough*Creepy middle-aged man*cough*

*cough*Robbing the cradle*cough*

Only joking. :D Also, Blur, do you wear contacts? If not, then those pictures that you posted of yourself a while back scare me. It's like your eyes are staring maliciously into my mind. *shudder*

Hm... Anyone mind if I say it? No? Ok. Maybe Blur just wants a baby because his internal clock has reached that point! ...Somehow, I thought I'd be able to word that better. Curse you, oh mind of mine!

(Insert witty comment here)

(Insert other witty comment here)

Well, I guess that's everything. Oh, and when you do get married, make sure it's not lame for the guests. I went to a wedding once when I was little and was practically bored to death. Also, I got stuck behind a rose bush for a while... But that's another story for another time.

Ehh, my scale goes:

Baby: 0 - 1 1/2
Toddler: 1 1/2 - 3
Little Kid: 3 - 5
Kid: 5 - 13
Teen: 13 - 20
Young Adult: 20 - 30
Middle Aged: 30 - 45
Middle Aged/Old: 45 - 50 (Depends on how old they look.)
Old: 50+

Then again, my scale isn't the global standard, I understand. *shrug*

Also, I don't think I'd ever wear contacts because if I did, I'd likely mess up somehow and hurt my eye. Besides, I like glasses. They allow me to look over the top if I need to, you know, look cool, or something... *shrug* Then again, when I push my glasses up to the point where looking straight ahead isn't looking at the top edge, they touch my eyelashes. If you've ever had that happen to you, you know how uncomfortable it can be.

Back