meet anyone famous????

ive recently went to the alamo premiere and got to meet dennis quaid, billy bob thornton and patrick wilson.

So basically who have u met that was famous???

(Who and where)

well I havent met anyone famous but may dad was on a flight to CA or FL or something and he saw the mom from home improvement on the plane.
also, my friends dad was if CA and he walked past Jennifer Garner, but didn't realize who she was until she was gone! and he watches alias. me and my friend were soooooo mad at him for not getting a pic or autograph. although he didn't bug her so thats good I guess!

Sarah Jessica Parker...at Soba Nippon. :] They were filming there, and my aunt has a part time waitressing job there for like a few weeks after she quit from Neo...now lots of people frequent at Neo...Trump...Woody Allen...to just name a few.

I just got back from New York City and was hoping to see Jennifer Garner because she was supposedly there but unluckily no. Everytime a limo went by my friends and I would say "Famous People" but of course we didn't see anyone since the windows were tinted. The only person we did see was Usher at the MTV station.

Back