meet anyone famous??

^ Hehe, oh my god. I love the boobahs too! Lol, basically almost anything that's on ABC kids... I'll like it. :smiley: Boohbah's get kinda creepy though... :blink:

I met a Toronto Maple Leaf player: Alexander Mogilny.

My friend has met Elijah Wood, Orlando Bloom, Avril Lavigne, and a few others. She always has celeb incidents. lol

Well I don't know how true this is...but I just found it hilarious...my friend was trying to all me...and well she kind of called waaaay out of state and asked for me...and she got Justin Nimmmmo or something like that...and like the state and what not matched up to like the power ranger dude that is guest starring on one tree hill.

A while ago I posted in this thread, said I haven't met anyone famous, which is true. But I have seen famous people before.

I almost forgot about the ICP (Insane Clown Posse) guys who were on the same flight as me when I went to San Francisco in July '03. They sat in the row in front of me with their girlfriends. They were also in front of me while going through security. On the plane they were really.. erm.. crazy, hyper.

I didn't realize who they were until after I got back, if I knew I would've approached them. It would've been cool if I got to meet them, but at least I got to see them (y)

ok...this is sad and only some british people are going to know who they are....but i have met rik mayall, adrian Edmondson (both from 'Bottom') and i have met tony robinson (from blackadder)

lol...ok..very ashamed now!

I have met Steven Davis of Carolina Panthers . i see him daily he lives right next to me . i also met Kurt Busch. the nascar diver he won the nextel cup in 2004 i have tons of things autoghaphed by him thats all the peope i met famous i wish i could me the cast of alias that would be great :D

I would want to me:
Alias cast of corse
Ashton K. he is kinda hot
That guy from raise your vioce and What a girl wants!
brain from the fast and the fearious
I dont know this list could go on forever!!!
SYD
OH the man of my dream...Who ever that is??

liv tyler
carly simon
eddie van halen
kurt vonnegut
bill cosby
ted danson
adrian belew
george carlin
chris isaak
john mayall
suzanne vega
patty larkin
lyle lovett
john hiatt

and a few more...

boyscout11 said:
I met Gabrielle Reece (volleyball player/model).

lovely...

Not really met, but I was on a plane with Johnny Cochran (O.J. attorney), and on another flight Noah Wyle from ER.  I also saw David Duchovny and Tea Leoni in a restauarant in L.A.
[post="1019854"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Julesters said:
well johnny depp's mom lives in my neighborhood... and i think he's visiting for halloween!!! maybe i'll meet him. i hope i meet him!!!!!
[post="1043622"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

he's living in france now, yes?
and are you slightly rich or what?

who have you met? tell me ...
Well, at airports, Alice Cooper; the Bollywood stars I'm sure nobody outside of India or the Indian community knows of; Air Force One - not a person obviously!; all of the Australian Idol finalists ( :confused: ); Barry Crocker (you may not know him if you're not Australian); a great many Olympic sports stars; the Sri Lankan cricket team; various members of the English football team; far too many politicians. I don't know, I can't remember right now. :smiley:
I also know or once knew:
Hugh Jackman (knew him before he was famous)
Paul Mercurio (knew him before he was famous)
Barry Humphries/ Dame Edna Everage (worked with him)
Olivia Newton John (my mother worked with her)
Weird Al Jankovich (my mother worked with him)
Da Lai Lama (my father was his bodyguard)
The Maharaja and Maharani of Mysore, India
Michael Palin - Monty Python
Anna Senior - Academy Award nominee for costume design (know her well)
Emilie De Ravin from Roswell and Lost (used to do ballet with her)
Dolly Parton (she's much smaller in real life)
For the Aussies, the disgraced former Governer General (he's a friend of a friend)
Many people from Home and Away (the show Melissa George got her big break on)

A lot of other people through my family's connections in the entertainment industry.

And I've seen:
the cast of The Lord of the Rings (at the Fellowship of the Ring world premiere)
David Beckham
Tom Cruise
Penelope Cruz
Queen Elizabeth
the Pope
Prince (the artist formerly known as)....
And heaps of Pop Idol and Australian Idol people - all completely by accident! I'm a little embarrassed about that!
[post="1014411"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

very cool to have met palin and jackman...

Back