meet anyone famous??

trump! haha i saw him on the street the other day when I was with my aunt near the abc building for some reason. and a few people were asking for autographs!

DUDE! I've met the coolest people in the whole entire world... Ready for this?!?!

*drumroll*

The Wiggles! When I was eight... :lol: They are so cool...

DUDE! I've met the coolest people in the whole entire world... Ready for this?!?!

*drumroll*

The Wiggles! When I was eight...  They are so cool...
Urgh. I HATE The Wiggles with a passion. :o_O: They are beyond irritating. A few years ago we taught my little cousin to say, "I hate The Wiggles"!

I guess they have been around for a while if you met them when you were eight. Thank God I was eight a decade earlier, so i got to grow up with good entertainment. :lol:

You don't even want to know.....just....don't even google it...the words will burn your eyes

They are a form of intense torture for older ones, and intense amusement for little ones. Yes. I'm talking about children's television

Not really meeting them...but I saw the people from the Real World San Diego.. They came to my mall and I saw them from the second floor

Jacky Chan went to my parents restaurant for lunch and I have a pic. Another famous chinese actor called Michael Wong. And I met in person Andy Lau, another chinese actor.
And the new Jacky Chan movie, New Police Story. He filmed right outside of my house :D

UncoveringAlias said:
You don't even want to know.....just....don't even google it...the words will burn your eyes

They are a form of intense torture for older ones, and intense amusement for little ones. Yes. I'm talking about children's television

Not really meeting them...but I saw the people from the Real World San Diego.. They came to my mall and I saw them from the second floor
[post="1043524"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awww... Why does everyone hate the wiggles??? They're heaps cool!! :P I like Wags the dog and Jeff and Anthony and Murray... Ooh, but Greg? Don't like him... <_< He gets on my nerves... :blink:

The Wiggles??? i hate them cause my brother plays their videos over and over again which drives me insane cause i'd get their songs stuck into my head.

i've met Keanu Reeves!! as hot in person as on screen. He went to the movies and i served him! asked him what seats he wanted and then all of us took turns racing into the cinema and checking on him.

through the same job i was at the crossroad premiere, so got to see britney spears (don't like her though) was there for the panic room premiere too so got to see jodie foster. both of these people are smaller in real life than i would have expected.

Jacky Chan went to my parents restaurant for lunch and I have a pic. Another famous chinese actor called Michael Wong. And I met in person Andy Lau, another chinese actor.
And the new Jacky Chan movie, New Police Story. He filmed right outside of my house
Jackie Chan's parents live near me. He goes to the movies with them at the cinema my brother manages when he's visiting.

Awww... Why does everyone hate the wiggles???
Because they are insulting to the intelligence of three year olds, let alone anybody older. When I was a child I liked entertainment with a story, and something that made you think. Not some guys in colourful shirts saying over and over, "Wake up Jeff!" :smiley:

^ Lol, that's sorta true... But you must've been a smart little three year old though... I, on the other hand... I still like the wiggles and I'm 14 :lol:

And the wiggles sometimes do have plots now... Have you watched it recently on ABC Kids? It's sorta... Plottish... :P

But you must've been a smart little three year old though
At the start of the eighties shows for kids had ongoing storylines and characters. These 'sing along' things like The Wiggles and Hi-5 were not dominating the children's entertainment market.

They are starting to recycle some of the eighties things now, but watered down versions minus the storylines.

And I don't watch ABC Kids very often! There are some cartoons that are great to watch because they have jokes in them that would go completely over kids' heads. But I steer clear of The Wiggles. :smiley:

I think teletubbies are the worst!

Ooh, teletubbies... I absolutely *loved* them when I was eight or nine or something... :lol: I think maybe I'm justreally slow compared to everyone else...

Back