Michael's Mistresses!

Jess, did you find your way to the Gartan thread? (Not that we don't have enough MV fans over there, we practically elbow out the hard core JG fans. :lol: ). So you wanna make a play for MV? :starwars: You're not the only one who available. :P

:lol: I thought this thread was slow on the MV gushing, and I was trying to hide in here and have MV all to myself. But I guess I was wrong. Ok Jen, bring it on.

Can anyone post MV pics in here? (sorry, I don't know how :( ). We need some hotness to fight over. :P

boyscout11 said:
Wendy, you're gonna have to fight me for MV.  :lightsabre:  I'm not giving up that easily. He's MINE.  :P

Ok, I see you've gone over to the dark side, I mean the Gartan thread.  Actually, the line between MV and the Gartan blurs for me, because as you can tell, a lot of gushing over MV (not as much for JG) happens on that thread.  But in here, there's less competition for MV. ;)  You and Me, outside, now. :stick: :P
[post="1381275"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, you're on
fight.gif

Yeah, I like the Gartan thread, but this thread is my home :blush: I haven't been here long, but I feel like I know you guys. Some of the other threads are a bit to immature for me, I'm 25, but you guys are great!

papachonga said:
Some new MV pictures, about MIL :D
http://www.isifa.com/index.php?bool_search...=michael+vartan
[post="1382991"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks for the link :D saw those GG/MV pics again, Greg's :lol: .

okay :D posting some oldy but goody pics...

save some for us Martha :P ...
martha1.jpg

MV with Noah Wyle :blush: ...
mvnw.jpg

nice Michael :P ...
drool5.jpg

cool blue MV :cool: ...
mvblue.jpg

see my ring :rolleyes: ...
MVsmile.jpg

just look at my smile and not the cards :D ...
cps.jpg

okay class, our lesson for today is about 🏒 ...
MVnbk.jpg

careful Millie 🐕
MM.jpg

^I looked over the old pics of that site...

um, notice these pics... the left pics, recent ones and the right pics, old ones...

spot the difference :Ph34r: or what's somewhat the same...

mvhat.jpg
mvhat1.jpg

mvhat2.jpg
mvhat3.jpg

:blink:

Ok, inner shirt on one is white, one is red. Wearing the orange band on his wrist in one and not in the other. Different caps.

Same blue shirt, same pants, same watch, same frown = same hottie!! :P

I haven't seen Michael wear that ring on his right ring finger in quite some time. I remember I'd see him with it at every appearance. What happend?

Back