Michael's Mistresses!

"The Next Best Thing" was showing tonight on the WE channel. Their movie night show was called "3 men and a Chick Flick". I'm sure MV will be glad to know that the 3 men they chose to watch his chick flick were 3 hockey players. :lol: Rich Eisen was right. MV is in a lot of chick flicks. :P We need to see him in an action movie, or a sports movie. -_-

:smiley: would love to see MV in a hockey movie...
and ruth :D you're welcome!

:smiley: no one yet posted this MV/Millie link 🐕 "Love Me, Love My..." here

vWgwenWv said:
I haven't seen Michael wear that ring on his right ring finger in quite some time. I remember I'd see him with it at every appearance. What happend?
[post="1384307"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah :thinking: got me thinking about it too...

Well, even though I have seen MIL once, I think I will see it one more time and add my conribution to the box office. I might take my brother with me. :D

Well, even though I have seen MIL once, I think I will see it one more time and add my conributions to the box office. I might take my brother with me. :D

Oh, Sapphire, thanks for the update. (y)

ruth said:
Well, even though I have seen MIL once, I think I will see it one more time and add my conributions to the box office.  I might take my brother with me.  :D

Oh, Sapphire, thanks for the update.  (y)
[post="1390375"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
you're welome :D ruth!

me ^_^ I'm going to watch it opening night with my mom and then, again on the weekend... my sis told me (who's more of a Sydney fan than Vaughn but she got interested in the MIL movie because of me and yah, because she likes the trailer and told me that it's funny) she'll treat me and my mom to watch it again and she'll bring along her 2 daughters... so that would make 2 (opening night) + 5 (weekend) = 7 contributions/support :D for MV!

LOL, Sapphire, you will make MiL a top grosser all on your own. :smiley: It's a cool movie and it is funny, but I don't think I'd pay twice to see it in the theaters. I will definitely buy the DVD when it comes out so I could fast forward to the MV parts. ;)

Man, I don't even know when this movie will be released here in Australia!!! GRRR, makes me so mad! I had to buy 13 going on 30 on DVD from America before it had even been released at the cinema here!!!

I wanna see it :(

Can we just love this man anymore, he is so sweet, humble, funny and sexy as hell.

Small world, Hollywood

Hollywood seems such a small town if you keep track of the constant pairings and un-pairings. Take this one, for example: When "Alias" TV series stars Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner became an un-couple, she went on to become engaged to Ben Affleck, who broke up with Jennifer Lopez, who is the love interest of Michael in the hit comedy, "Monster-in-Law."

Despite their break-up, Jennifer (Garner, not Lopez) and Michael continued working together on "Alias." In a recent hotel interview, Michael said to me: "Jennifer and I are friends first and foremost, always have been and always will be. When there is that base of friendship between two people, they can behave in a professional manner toward each other no matter what happens. But I'd be lying if I say that there weren't a few uncomfortable moments in the beginning. I'm 36. I'm not going to tell you how old she is, but I'm an adult. Things happen in life. I'm lucky enough to have a great friend in her."

According to this humble French-American hunk, who is the subject of a tug-of-war between J Lo and Jane Fonda (all these women with names that start with J!), not in real life but in "Monster-in-Law," he is shy about approaching women.

"I'm terrible," he told me. "I really don't know how to talk to women very well. I've never been good at it. I've never been a ladies' man in terms of knowing how to talk to them or saying the right thing. I've always had a hard time. If you meet or you see someone that you really like, what are you going to say, 'Do you come here often?' I found that the best approach is to just say, 'Hi, my name is Michael.' Then you can tell right away by a woman's body language if she is interested."

jewel said:
Can we just love this man anymore, he is so sweet, humble, funny and sexy as hell.
[post="1391770"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Jewel, thanks so much for posting that wonderful article. Ditto to everything you said. Michael is a true sweetheart!

Thank you Jewel for the wonderful article. He always says the nicest things about JG. He is really HUMBLE. I wonder which magazine printed this aritcle. Wish him all the luck. (y)

Back