Michael's Mistresses!

Wow! How I wish the gossip mongers were right about this one. I would love to see these two together. Both have so much class and warmth, not to mention unbelievable looks. Here's hoping.

They would be stunning together but its the Michael dancing part that has me wondering it's validity. ;)

Plus she's a Leo and well if I can't can have him I'll give him up to a fellow lion. :lol:

I guess the whole thing has been debunked anyways, Chalize is very much with Stuart and I'm happy for them as they seem to be really in love. I guess the Tabs called Chalize's Reps. and they laughed at the part about her spending time with Woody off screen, didn't laugh about her dancing the night away with Michael though, just said it didn't happen.

Maybe Michael is/was with the "Mystery Blonde" that we hear about but never see.

Oh well, I figured it wasn't true and I'm sure Michael will find some gorgeous Sweetie on his own, but darn I want to make sure that she is worthy of him.

Aw man. There are few actresses I would hope for and she was one of them. Mysterious blonde?:shock: First I've heard of this. But then again him dating makes me act like an ostrich...I bury my head. :lol:

Well as long as Charlize is happy right? Plus MV dancing just really does make me laugh. I would kill to see that in person.

Please, not Charlize. I saw her in a tabloid smoking pot off an apple. -_- OK, never mind, that's just a rumor anyway because we all know MV just likes to dance so they were porbably just on the dance floor at the same time. :P Besides, MV's taken. ;)

Well I just want to see him dance and not goofy dance like on the MIL behind the scenes. I need to see if he actually has rhythm. Oh I'm sure they were at the same place, same time so they wrote something up.

Doesn't 80% of hollywood smoke pot anyway? ;) I'm always amazed at the amount of people who do.

:lol: Maybe MV was goofy dancing because he wants to hide his real talent in dancing. ;) Yeah, we need to see MV's real moves on the dance floor. I think he can do it. I have faith in him. :P

I hope all the stars I really like are in the 20% of hollywood who doesn't smoke pot. Jules, you are probably right on with that statistic. We both watch Entourage, and you know that show is the true hollywood. :lol:

julesvartan said:
Good god I hope Entourage isn't really Hollywood...we are in trouble then.
[post="1408812"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: Actually, I think they are sort of playing it to show all the evil in hollywood. I read in Entertainment Weekly that now everyone in Hollywood is afraid of them because if you're doing something bad, you don't want it depicted on the show because they sort of give clues and if you're in the business, you'll know who they are talking about. ;)

Actually, I think they are sort of playing it to show all the evil in hollywood. I read in Entertainment Weekly that now everyone in Hollywood is afraid of them because if you're doing something bad, you don't want it depicted on the show because they sort of give clues and if you're in the business, you'll know who they are talking about.

I'm sure if we knew the ins/outs of Hollyweird we would be able to figure it out too. I just keep looking for MV in the background at a club or restaurant scene. I was just glad he wasn't at the one with the Playboy mansion. ;) I would have not heard the end of it from the hubby. -_-

Yeah, we need to see MV on that show since he's always at a party anyway. You're right, just not at the Playboy mansion. That would ruin it for me. (n)

Back