Michael's Mistresses!

I think the first pic, he's getting dressed and so he turned around because he's being modest. :P The 2nd pic, he just got back from partying, and he's too tired/drunk he couldn't even make it to the couch. :lol:

The second pic. isn't because he is too tired or drunk, he's inviting me to jump on him. :angelnot:

The second pic. is from a magazine shoot, I don't remember which one anymore, but they were from a few years ago.

Unless a person takes the picture, i'm not sure how someone can claim it is theirs. I have a David Arquette website, I get pics from all over the net, I don't think it is stealing.

How's about the fact that I removed the watermark from the first pic (and all pics they have)? That took me around 3 hours per picture.

I'm not even mentioning the many, many HQ pics of mine (and Hannah's, and Angie K's), which also appear. I'm currently just talking about the ones I spent days working on.

Emails to that "webmaster" have also gone unanswered. That site is not worth your visit. The end.

^ this is fair enough. If you take the time to scan the images then I do think that they are "yours" or at the very least deserve some sort of link to your site. It is just rude to take them especially if you have that stated on your site.
I do always ask before using other peoples pics, they say yes and I ask for a link.

papachonga said:
See which Alias character you are. Here is the link :

http://www.vartanho.com/sd/characterquiz.html
[post="1401828"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
um :P am Vaughn

You're Vaughn!

Michael Vaughn is sexy, jacket-less CIA desk guy by day and sexy, jacket-clad CIA handler by night. You, my privileged friend, are most like Vaughn [preferably Action!Vaughn] because you can kick ass but know when to take out that new invention we like to call a gun.

Hey this is the first time I've done this quiz :smiley:
I got Jack!

You're Jack!

Jack Bristow has spent years of his life in the CIA as an SD-6 mole, which has molded him into a somewhat precise and unscrutable person. Although you may not be lucky enough to get shot at by everyone you meet, you're like Jack, too.

Just some silly gossip, but oh wouldn't Charlize and Michael be adorable together.

Charlize Theron and her boyfriend of four years, Stuart Townsend, are rumored to be very over and very out. Charlize has been spending a lot of off-screen time with Woody Harrelson, her co-star in the yet-to-be-titled film they’re working on together. Further complicating the matter are reports that Charlize has been dancing the night away, the cute thing, with Michael Vartan, who used to spend a lot of off-screen time with his “Alias” costar, Jennifer Garner, who is now spending all her offscreen time with Ben Affleck, as if you didn’t know. Oh, keeping up with these artistes is such a joy.

Just for the record Woody is married with two small children.

Jewel, I think it would be really cool if it were true. He needs to find somebody who really cares for him and makes him happy. ( not that he is not happy right now). :D

Back