Michael's Mistresses!

Hey again everyone,
I read somewhere, that someone said that there sad Michael is leaving
but that they'll continue to watch the show and will only stop when Jennifer is no
longer in the picture. Well to each his own I guess. I still feel that a show
shouldn't revolve around only one person. That's not very fair. But I guess
so few things in life are, right. I also read that someone meet Michael last Wednesday I believe just outside the studio or on the lot whatever. And they said he was really nice and sweet. Well we all knew that. During the conversation
they also mentioned that last Wednesday was Mike's last day on set and that he
came out signed autographs and was in a really great mood. I just don't know
what to believe, there are so many different rumors going around. I like to consider myself a positive person, so I'm going into this thing Season opener
thinking positively. And hoping and praying that all I've been hearing are just rumors and untrue stories. I'm keeping this thought in the back of my mind. However I am still totally pi##ed at J.J. and Ken if this isn't just a bad dream.
And you know who I blame besides the monkies at ABC if this is true, the two jerks at E online who write the gossip columns. Even though we don't know what happened between Jen and Mike in their relationship I blame those two at E online and the papazarri. Anyway still holding out hope for Michael. He deserves so much better.

Love Always,
beth3031

those who'd like to watch the clip... am not sure if this is still a *spoiler* thingy :Ph34r: or everyone on the Alias planet knows about it already...

"Michael on Entertainment Tonight (MV Campaign mentioned)"
(aired August 23, 2005) ~> vartanfan.com

Sapphire said:
those who'd like to watch the clip... am not sure if this is still a *spoiler* thingy :Ph34r: or everyone on the Alias planet knows about it already...

"Michael on Entertainment Tonight (MV Campaign mentioned)"
(aired August 23, 2005) ~> vartanfan.com
[post="1467378"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks Sapph... I've already read it everywhere but it's always good to post it no matter what... just in case :angelic: :lol: Wouldn't miss it in the world!!! LOL :rolleyes:

He said in the interview that he is still with the show :woot: , when he was talking about how obessed people get over his character, like believing it's all real and michael vaughn is a real person- i was blushing like mad and my parents we're laughing at me and sying "if only he knew" :blush: :lol:

Vaughn said:
hey Michael[/i] (yep that was my last bf name)... I'd like you to meet some body..

*Weird look*

This is Michael my obesession... He laughed lightly saying, You're fan of ALIAS?

I said...kinda... my obsession goes rather more to Michael

That made him chuckle more as he added Good 'cause I'm addicted to Jen

I thought that was the weirdest ever... :lol: But in the meantime we're no longer together...but it sure was fun just thinking of it, considering we're both 28 and 30 years old and no longer teenagers :angelic:

Yep that's crazy me... :rolleyes:

Never mind this post...

When I first heard these rumors I thought "wasn't Greg Grunberg who was supposed to be leaving the show." Anyways, until I hear or see otherwise, I won't believe it (but I'm not going to obsess either).

cookiemonster said:
I know it's weird... people are laughing at me too when they see the sort of devotion I show towards MV and I don't even know him... ALthough I come to think that I might now bits and pieces of him after *following* him for the past 10 years  :angelic:

I'm a hopeless case and madly in love with a man I've never met... 
[post="1470785"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think many of us are like that^ "hopeless case and madly in love" :P ...
and wow cookie... 10 years of following him, that's been a long time already. Hope that someday you'll see him... um, how? when? where? :P would remain to be a question ^_^ but yeah, see him... not in dreams but :blush: in real life!

I would really love to meet him... Just seeing him across the street doing normal shopping or something... :angelic: I'd be in heaven LOL...

It doesn't take lots to satisfy me... I might even dare to walk up on him and instead of asking for autograph and picture I might ask if he wants to join me for a cup of coffee :blush:

Yeah that's me... :angelic:

Erin is the woman with whom his character has an affair in One Hour Photo and she is now in a TV show, which I won't say the name...all I can say it's a hundred times better, modern, maybe more controversial than Sex and the City...

Back