Season 5 Micheal Vartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can he just mess with my emotions like that!?
hehehe nevermind it's Michael Vartan he can screw with me all he wants!

its ok disguised!!
he isn't leaving! kristen and heaps of other
sources have confirmed he's gonna stay on the
show..

u can breathe :smiley:

xoxox-rachie

if Vaughn died this would hurt the ratings alot because probably half the fans out there are sdy Vaughn shippers, like me and they hate to see taht happen

Micheal Vartan is not leaving the show he was on jay leno and he said that he's not leving the show an the he an jen are still going strong but they want to keep their love life out of the spotlight.. they are the type of people to stay at home and watch movies then party all night (now that;s rommance) The finlae will be a shocker.. even for alias! :popcorn:

i think it's romatic the jg an mv stay out of the spotlight and they don't try to outdo each other in movies or on the show.. the're equal.. but lauren is going to pay for wat she's done to vaugh he "loved" her, but she vever loved him.. i hope both syd. and vaugh kick her ass!

i think it's romatic the jg an mv stay out of the spotlight and they don't try to outdo each other in movies or on the show.. the're equal.. but lauren is going to pay for wat she's done to vaugh he "loved" her, but she vever loved him.. i hope both syd. and vaugh kick her ass! :syd4: :vaughn1:

Say what????

So that rumor must be true - but it would be cool if he died and then come back ...

It'll be awesome watching the final - to see if he comes back or not :tvhorror: :shock: :shocked: :coolthumb:

Let me just say one thing----- IF VAUGHN DIES< I THINK I WILL TOO!!!!

I mean, isnt he the reason we all watch?!!! c'mon, no one can resist that hot body running through flames, WHOO MAMA! Stand back! I just think that if ANYONE hurts Vaughn or kills him, im probably gonna smash up my tv, and write a bunch of letters to the writers and tell them that that was the worst mistake of their LIVES!!!! ok, now its time for me to go cool down. Excuse, will you.

Those of you who are worried about Sydney having to choose between Jack and Vaughn, have no fear! according to J. J. Abrams on Entertainment Weekly, that storyline has been scrapped! J. J. Abrams said that he felt that was taking the show into a direction that he didn't want it to go.

as for Vaughn leaving the show: THEY BETTER NOT DO IT! He's my favorite character, and the only REAL reason why i watch it (I'm not a real big fan of Sydney, strangely), and if he leaves, i leave everything. my forums, my tv, and half my life. I LOVE VAUGHN!!!!!!!!! if Alias got rid of him, they'd loose half their viewers, including me and possibly one of my closest friends. (We love Vaughn!). if he leaves, i will lose all faith in this show.

that's just my two cents worth.

ANY1 KNOW HOW LONG HIS CONTRACT IS 4????? THE SHOW WOULDN'T B THE SAME WITHOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!! (n) :( (n) :( (n) :( (n) :( (n) :( (n) :( (n) :(

I THINK I'M GONNA BE SICK IF HE LEAVES ALIAS.

S/V QUOTES:

Sydney: Is something wrong?
Vaughn: No. I'm just getting old, I guess.
Sydney: You expect me to believe that?
Vaughn: I've just had a lot on my mind lately, that's all. It'll pass.
Sydney: Yesterday was the day, wasn't it? The anniversary of your father's death?
Vaughn: How could you remember that?
Sydney: I remember what missing him does to you.

Vaughn: Even though everything's changed... some things don't... I'm not going to lose you twice.[/QUOTE]

Natalia said:
This is getting funny! I mean, he's not leaving, and everybody is geting so worked up about it! :lol:
gotta second that...if he were leaving we'd have heard something more official by now...

Yeah, he is not leaving. His character is very impt too, like Jack and Sloane and Marshall. He's playing Syd's love interest...even if they have their differences..so i won't worry about him leaving the show.

his contract is till 2007, jennifer garners is 2008.

I thought that Wiess will get killed, since he is going to go star in that new tv show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back