Season 5 Micheal Vartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember at the end of season one when people were worried he was gone, JG said they wouldn't kill off their leading man?
I think that statement still applies.
I'm actually looking forward to something happenning to him, as I think it will be good for the storyline. However, I just hope it isn't a repeat of all the near-death episodes we have already seen. Poor Vaughn always winds up in hospital. Surely it's somebody else's turn.

he's not leaving and we all know it, what boloney, if you saw last night's finale, you'd have a good idea who's all gonna be back. ;)

Speaking of Sunday's episode, and cast members coming back....do you think Marshall will be ok? Looks like Weiss could return even though he's going out on his own show...maybe recurring role type thing. Any ideas?

Greg Grunberg's new show was not picked up. I hope that means he'll stay on Alias for the duration. The show has lost too many people as it is. They need Weiss - he's the confidant, comic foil, all around nice guy, no agenda. Give him a girlfriend or a family member. Expand his character. Alias needs to lighten up to the levels of Seasons 1 and 2.

Hmmm, I think they must have changed a few things (due to the new Jan. premiere date). When Vaughn got stabbed half way through the show, I was worried that would be it for him until next season. So many spoilers have changed these past few months. Hate to say it, but I'm very glad Greg Grunberg's show didn't get picked up, so that he might stay on Alias. I was so worried that he would accidently get shot during the whole Vaughn fiasco! They should have shown that little scene in the previews...it would have freaked us out, not knowing why he was doing that!

His contract was for 7 seasons; I don't think he's going anywhere soon.
Besides, now that he and Syd are together, they really couldn't continue without him... But then again, most of last season revolved around Irina but she hasn't been in a single ep...

If I remember correctly, Jinnie over at SD-1 posted that originally in the finale Weiss was going to be killed and at the end Syd had to choose between saving SpyDaddy or Vaughn, so Vartan's comments weren't so far off the mark as far as the original ending was going to be re leaving people in peril.

Thankfully it didn't come to this though..Weiss is fine (Yippee!!!!! - I would have really missed Greg) , SpyDaddy and Vaughn are very much alive and for once Vartan wasn't invloved in the finale, which must be a bit of a relief after the first 2 years!!!!!!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I dont think that michael vartan is not returning. In the season finale of season 3, they were making out! So in the first episode of season 4, he cant just not be there! And besides, if hes not on, there really isnt any reason to watch the show. No romance, no tension, no drama, and no vaughn! :angry: </span>

aliaslover4life91 said:
And besides, if hes not on, there really isnt any reason to watch the show. No romance, no tension, no drama, and no vaughn! 
is that the only reason you watch the show. not the action or all the rambaldi and stuff stuff?

Oh, yeah. I think he FOR SHURE will be there next season. I wouldn't worry about it.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Michael Vartan is no doubt coming back for season 4. They made out at the end of season 3 for like an hour, he has to come back. my bet is that he just wants to mess with us. Because JJ Abrams wouldnt put him being alive in the season finale and then just not have him being there...thats stupid!</span>

Xtremelimits08, thats a cool spoiler.... sorry, not that I'm all for S/V (becuase I am) but it sounds like an awesome twist in the story that would send alot of die hard fans into a death leap and smake them in the face when the ending of that twist catches them off gaurd. Sorry, just thought it was funny.

Kaytlynn said:
aliaslover4life91 said:
And besides, if hes not on, there really isnt any reason to watch the show. No romance, no tension, no drama, and no vaughn! 
is that the only reason you watch the show. not the action or all the rambaldi and stuff stuff?
lol- i have to admit, i only watch the show for the Sydney and Vaughn romance lol hehehheheheh- who cares about Rambaldi?!?!?! :blink:

He's coming back. I can't think of the article I read it in, but Abrams was talking about getting back to the Sydney + Vaughn relationship of Season 2.

Vartan was just being silly when he said that.

Obsessed with Jen said:
He's coming back. I can't think of the article I read it in, but Abrams was talking about getting back to the Sydney + Vaughn relationship of Season 2.

Vartan was just being silly when he said that.
ahhh yes! i was just thinking that acually! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back