Moriel on or off?

we vote here. should she be removed from the tree or not?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
alias_fan said:
okay, just a question, i'm not really against this whole family thing and all but as i'm like the ONLY member that seems to not have joined this "family" umm... IS there ANYONE else who hasn't?
I never joined the family.

Existentialist said:
alias_fan said:
okay, just a question, i'm not really against this whole family thing and all but as i'm like the ONLY member that seems to not have joined this "family" umm... IS there ANYONE else who hasn't?
oh wow! there are more of us! well, hello leah! you were one of the very smart ones that way!

alias_fan said:
Existentialist said:
alias_fan said:
oh wow! there are more of us! well, hello leah! you were one of the very smart ones that way!
Haha yes.

:blink: And I can't believe i'm posting here. I really am bored. :lol:

Existentialist said:
alias_fan said:
Existentialist said:
alias_fan said:
Haha yes.

:lol: we just came on to set people straight about who REALLY started the Insano Family...^_^

Are you on the other site? I haven't seen you...i was looking for you because i need help on my Scarlet Paper letter :lol: And because I just wanted to talk to you ^_^

nance said:
Victoria King said:
yea! my bobo did! at the alias chatroom! :smiley:
i remember when we used to go to the chats. and the huuuuge one right after the finale.

we stayed up till 1 screaming. :lol:
haha! fun night that was!!

especially with the evil laugh! that entertained us for hours....maybe i shouldnt have admitted that one............. :thinking:

nance said:
Victoria King said:
i remember when we used to go to the chats. and the huuuuge one right after the finale.

yea...that was actually better then the boards..you can never get into the thread and the site gets wonky after an episode...the chat room kicks ass! :Punkrock:

Victoria King said:
nance said:
Victoria King said:

especially with the evil laugh! that entertained us for hours....maybe i shouldnt have admitted that one............. :thinking:
and Leah's dog would get all freaked out from the sound :lol: The dog runs at any mention of "Mo" now ^_^

SydB_JenG said:
Existentialist said:
alias_fan said:
Existentialist said:
alias_fan said:
Haha yes.

:lol: we just came on to set people straight about who REALLY started the Insano Family...^_^
yessiree we are! ;)

SydB_JenG said:
Victoria King said:
nance said:
Victoria King said:

and Leah's dog would get all freaked out from the sound :lol: The dog runs at any mention of "Mo" now ^_^
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooo!!

Oh gosh... the chatroom after the finale. :lol: Good times.

And yes, that evil laugh traumatized my dog. Poor lil dog. :dogrun:

Existentialist said:
SydB_JenG said:
Victoria King said:
nance said:
Victoria King said:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooo!!

Oh gosh... the chatroom after the finale. :lol: Good times.

And yes, that evil laugh traumatized my dog. Poor lil dog. :dogrun:
I wanted to meet your doggie :( Damn parents :hmm:

maybe next year ;)

SydB_JenG said:
nance said:
Victoria King said:

yea...that was actually better then the boards..you can never get into the thread and the site gets wonky after an episode...the chat room kicks ass! :Punkrock:
aww, i miss when the site got all wonky. -_-

alias_fan said:
SydB_JenG said:
nance said:
Victoria King said:

aww, i miss when the site got all wonky. -_-
i don't...it drove me nuts :lol:

alias_fan said:
I havent joined.

when i first got here, and i saw the insano thread, i thought it looked kinda cool,but it was like too big.

i joined on A2A but not here.

yes, Vicky did start it ...

the only thing moriel did was keep the Insano Thread on ... but nothing else ...

and yes, I do think, she should stay on the tree because it will all get screwed,
but thats my opinion ...

Back