Moriel on or off?

we vote here. should she be removed from the tree or not?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lmao yep michelle... but seriously... u dont just get rid of a relativ eu dont like.... or if u do like... sooo u really cant get rid of moriel....

think about just ignoring ur grandma... sooner or later.. shell get u back.. lmao.. jk hehe

i hope someone else understands.. imean... ummm i hvae sooo many cousins that our family doesnt enen talk to but um.... yeah we cant really get rid of them.. theres still there nomatter wat.. even if u forget about them

Chanel said:
no, even if u dont tend to liek soemthing after its happened.. u still have them in ur family... so i think she should stay. on.. i mean i dont like my grandmas pinkhair but ummm i still have to have her over every xmas..
yes, but i mean, siri did disown her.

Itz the MT said:
SecretAgentMan said:
have I mentioned she's threatened to kill me?
Yea man, but that's the past, I told you she changed.. and I want her to stay of course.
I don't want to argue over this. I'm not afraid of her. If she does decide to show up at my doorstep, then its not in the past anymore.

lets just keep her on ... she is gone from AA ... at least we can remember her by having her on the tree ... with all the bad things she has done ... :blink:

SecretAgentMan said:
Itz the MT said:
SecretAgentMan said:
have I mentioned she's threatened to kill me?
Yea man, but that's the past, I told you she changed.. and I want her to stay of course.
I don't want to argue over this. I'm not afraid of her. If she does decide to show up at my doorstep, then its not in the past anymore.
I think I'd better not comment at this indeed. :o_O:

Chanel said:
lmao yep michelle... but seriously... u dont just get rid of a relativ eu dont like.... or if u do like... sooo u really cant get rid of moriel....

think about just ignoring ur grandma... sooner or later.. shell get u back.. lmao.. jk hehe
actually we did get rid of her, she was banned therefore she should also be banned from the family.

alias_fan said:
okay, just a question, i'm not really against this whole family thing and all but as i'm like the ONLY member that seems to not have joined this "family" umm... IS there ANYONE else who hasn't?
LOL I'm not in it. The M&Ms used to not be in it either,but then I went to camp and when I came back they were all related and stuff... it was interesting.

aliaschick4mv said:
alias_fan said:
okay, just a question, i'm not really against this whole family thing and all but as i'm like the ONLY member that seems to not have joined this "family" umm... IS there ANYONE else who hasn't?
LOL I'm not in it. The M&Ms used to not be in it either,but then I went to camp and when I came back they were all related and stuff... it was interesting.
LOL...I dont know how it happened.

Back