Moriel on or off?

we vote here. should she be removed from the tree or not?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i just saw an updated tree! moriel is divorced so it would be all too easy to cut her off of the tree. just have her ex handle all of the children and keep the line going! ;)

Victoria King said:
i just saw an updated tree! moriel is divorced so it would be all too easy to cut her off of the tree. just have her ex handle all of the children and keep the line going! ;)
Why would we wanna do that?? :thinking:

Victoria King said:
well I'm her ex....

SecretAgentMan said:
Victoria King said:
well I'm her ex....
lmao...feel like claiming custody?

I personally don't care...I mean does it really matter? :Ph34r: I know some of you beg to differ. But she's banished alway from AA...do we have to rip her out of the familia too? (I never had the experiance of feuding with her...but it seems rather tedious, but the council of elders has to meet...and decide. Whether or not we get to estinguish the torch)

no, even if u dont tend to liek soemthing after its happened.. u still have them in ur family... so i think she should stay. on.. i mean i dont like my grandmas pinkhair but ummm i still have to have her over every xmas..

Chanel said:
i mean i dont like my grandmas pinkhair but ummm i still have to have her over every xmas..
like the outback commercial! the old lady's like "i can't go out like this" and her husband is like "well, guess we won't go to outback" then some other stuff...

Back