My Own Real Life Nightmare

So I'm on my couisns computer and I c that chapter 3 isn't up :( . Sorry guys, I promise when I get home I will update right away! Don't loose interest :blink:

~Andrea :angelic:

undercover_spy said:
So I'm on my couisns computer and I c that chapter 3 isn't up :( . Sorry guys, I promise when I get home I will update right away! Don't loose interest :blink:

~Andrea :angelic:
[post="1444397"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Andrea, you probably won't be able to read this, but I'm updating very soon (I was waiting for Friday, and here it is, so...!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>A/N: Hey everyone! This is Abby! Andrea is gone for a while, and she asked me to update for her (she sent me the updates to post them here.) I think she'll be gone for two more weeks, I'm not sure, but I'll post the next chapter on Friday (she only sent me two chapters.) Well, here is chapter three, so read and reply! :D ;)</span>

Chapter 3

Sydney looked out the window of the plane. It was dark out. Stars twinkled in the sky and the moon cast a silvery glow. Sydney sighed, wishing she could enjoy this moment but right now her mind was on the mission at hand. She slowly reached into her purse and pulled out the file of the man who she was retrieving. She knew this wouldn’t be an easy mission. She had to get him at his house, when he was alone and she had to make sure that there was no suspicious activity.

Dixon made his way over to Sydney. He cautiously sat down next to her. He looked at her but she refused to look back. She wished he would leave but he didn’t. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence he spoke.

“Syd, are you sure you okay?”

For the first time she looked at him. She didn’t say anything, hoping he would just realize that she didn’t want to talk but he didn’t stop.

“When Dianne was murdered I didn’t know how to deal with it either. I thought if I just buried myself in work I would be okay, but I wasn’t. I knew I wasn’t.”

Sydney still didn’t speak.

“Syd, I know you are hurting but this isn’t the way to deal with it.”

Sydney finally spoke but she said it very quietly, “It’s the only way to deal with it.” With that she turned her head and looked out the window. Sydney hoped that Dixon would take this as a cue to leave. He did. Sydney let out a sigh of relief and went back to reviewing the file

~*~*~*~*

Sydney quietly crept around the side of a large house. She knew that there was a security system. If she could get to the back of the house without being seen she could probably get in but she would have to be extremely careful.

“Mountaineer are you in position?” Dixon asked.

“I’m in position,” Sydney replied.

She looked towards the house. She was looking for any possible escape route, in case she needed to get out of here fast. Dixon was just outside the house. She had to get to him with Miroslavich and do this without being seen. Nobody could no that he was gone, too much suspicion. She slowly crept towards the back of the house, while keeping hidden within the bushes. She could see someone about thirty feet away from her, guarding a door. She had a silent trank gun at her side but didn’t want to use it in case more people in the area then she knew about.

She slowly crept towards the man and snuck up behind him. She made sure nobody was watching and hit him hard over the head. She caught him before he hit the ground and moved him towards the back of a small shed.

Sydney knew there were probably security cameras all over the place but she also knew that hopefully Dixon was taking care of them with the gadget from Marshall. She could now see a clear view of Miroslavich. He was poring coffee into a cup. Sydney approached the side of the house but turned around quickly when she heard approaching footsteps. She kicked out her leg and completely caught a gigantic man off guard. He stumbled backwards and fell to the ground but was quick to recover. He attempted to hit Sydney in the head but she easily blocked the punch. He brought his hand once again to her head but this time she kicked him in the chest and he was completely knocked out.

Sydney was getting impatient. She wanted to get out of her as soon as possible. She looked back at this house. He was still at the counter, completely oblivious to all of the noise outside. Sydney silently thanked him for having sound proof windows. He moved towards the phone and Sydney decided this was her time to get him. Considering Dixon had disconnected his phone. She easily picked the lock on the door and slid into the house. She was so quiet that the didn’t even turn around. She crept closer and closer until she stopped abruptly. What she heard now she was completely unprepared for.

What.....what did she hear? :blink:
I bet it was Vaughns voice. It was his voice wasn't it?
Thank you so much for the pm.
Can't wait for more. :P

ok it should be against the law to leave us ahnging like that!

WHAT DID SHE HEAR? a gunshot? another preson? OMG VAUGHN?????

this is awesome, its such a cool idea. and OMV i hate what syd's doing to herself, its sooo sad.

in the first chappie, the bit where she let out her rage and chucked stuff and what not....... so powerful! just the way you wrote it sent hills down my spine.

and the useof the red wine and comparisons between it and blood and fire were great. you'r so talented!

anyhoo, this is awesome and PLEASE pm me when u update!

and update soon! (or abby, update soon!)

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>A/N: Once again, this is Abby ^_^ Andrea still isn't back yet, so here is chapter four. Enjoy! :D ;) </span>

Chapter 4

Sydney looked around thinking maybe she was going insane. What she had just heard was impossible. She shook her head but then she heard Dixon in her ear.

“Syd?” she heard him say gently in her ear.

He must have heard it too. Sydney didn’t know what to do. She stood completely frozen on the spot but she knew if she didn’t move soon someone was bound to spot her. She slowly approached because she knew that she now had questions for this man, she definitely had questions!

She approached from behind, he let out a squeal but Sydney shot him with a trank gun before he could make his move. She knew she had to get him out of here before his men found out something had happened. She remembered there was a door that leads to the back of the house. It wasn’t too far away from Dixon so she could easily carry Miroslavich, he wasn’t that big.

Sydney spoke into her com silently and quickly, “Dixon meet me at the extraction point, ETA five minutes.”

Sydney moved as quickly as possible with a man on her back. She was anxious to find out something about what she heard.

She finally made it to the van where Dixon was located. She rushed to the van and was meet by Dixon who helped get Miroslavich into the van. They pulled away quickly and drove to a CIA safe house where an extraction team would be present. Sydney made sure they weren’t being followed; there was no room for mistake in this op.

Forty-five minutes later Sydney and Dixon arrived at the safe house and saw a few agents around the house. A young male approached them.

“Agent Dixon, Agent Bristow I assume you have the prisoner?”

“He’s in the back,” Sydney said, making a slight head gesture to the van.

Sydney watched as they took him away. He was still unconscious and probably would be until they arrived in Los Angeles. She had so many questions to ask this man, that she couldn’t even begin to explain. She felt someone staring at her. She turned to the side to see Dixon looking at her. He knew what was wrong, he heard it too. Sydney just shook her head, letting him no she didn’t want to talk about it, not now. She slowly turned away and got into a helicopter that would take her back to L.A. She watched the land slowly disappear as she was engulfed in air. She could see the clouds, which looked like big balls of cotton, in the distance. She turned away from the pilot and silently began to cry. She hated herself for doing that. She hadn’t cried in ages. She had tried to be strong, she tried to face the world but now as the world below was disappearing and the sky was becoming clearer only one thing entered Sydney’s mind; is my guardian angel watching me?

~*~*~*~

Kendall gave Sydney a slight smile when she walked into the rotunda early the next morning, one which she did not return. She walked up to him and immediately began a conversation about Miroslavich.

“Where is he?” she asked.

“Where is who?”

“Miroslavich, where is he?” she asked impatiently.

“He’s being held in custody for now, why?”

“I need to see him, right now!”

“I’m afraid that’s impossible, Agent Bristow.”

“Well I’m afraid, Director Kendall that we are going to have to make it possible. I need to talk with him.”

“What is so urgent?”

“I don’t have time to go in details. I need to speak with him and your going to make that possible.”

He looked at her, with those blue eyes and she looked back. It was blue against brown and we all know who won.

“I’ll have a meeting arranged as soon as possible.”

Sydney didn’t even offer her thanks. She merely turned around and left. Sydney waited impatiently for Kendall to tell her that she could see the prisoner. Sydney began to fidget, she could feel herself begin to fell anxious. She tapped her foot on the floor, and twiddled her thumbs. Finally Sydney stood up and walked across the rotunda to Kendall, who was talking to her father.

“Kendall, I told you I need to speak with Miroslavich!”

“I’m aware of that, Miss Bristow.”

She looked at him as if he was insane. “Well then let me see him!”

“You will, in due time,” he replied sternly.

Sydney walked up to Kendall, looked him in the eye, with the most threatening stare she could possible do and said, “I need to see him now!” She stepped away thinking how much she was beginning to become like her father.

“I need to know what is so important.”

Sydney looked at him, knowing that he wasn’t going to let her see him if she didn’t tell. Sydney didn’t know what to do. She was too scared. What she had heard was impossible and probably sounded insane.

“Sydney, just tell him,” her father told her, calmly.

Sydney looked form Kendall to her father. What they were asking her to do was going to be hard, harder than she imagined. “I heard something when I was there,” she said quietly, almost in a whisper.

“What did you hear?” Kendall said, equally calm.

“I, I, think I heard,” she began.

“What did you hear?” Kendall asked, beginning to become impatient.

“I think I heard Vaughn,” Sydney yelled.

Everyone in the office turned to look at her. She ran out of the office. She could hear Dixon yelling after her but she kept running. That was the only thing that would calm her. Everyone probably thought she was insane. She took the stairs down, jumping them two at a time and out the doors. She felt the sun rays on her. The warm feeling the sun was casting upon her made her feel sick. Sydney stopped and looked up towards the sky. Everything was bright and sunny but what she saw was dark and dreary.

wow.

wow wow wow

:jawdrop: that last bit especially was just awesome!

Everything was bright and sunny but what she saw was dark and dreary.

so simple yet so strong, it really reflects what she is thinking and feeling.

and i love that she ran, for me thats just such a syd instinct, she runs. thats what she does.

great work, please keep posting soon!

Back