Nancy Drew or Gaia

Which one is better?

• Nancy Drew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaia from Fearless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
action speak louder than words. you put Gaia and Nancy in a match, no doubt Gaia would kick Nancy's a$$ all the way to kingdom come. it all comes down to survival of the fittest, and you gotta hand that trophy to Gaia.

kayos539 said:
action speak louder than words. you put Gaia and Nancy in a match, no doubt Gaia would kick Nancy's a$$ all the way to kingdom come. it all comes down to survival of the fittest, and you gotta hand that trophy to Gaia.
omg that was sooo well said! go kayos539!!!! gaia is ALL about survival! her damn uncle is evil!

Aliasgirl47 said:
nope, like Mo said earlier, if there was no Nancy, there would be no Gaia
i don't think the author was really thinkin about Nancy when she wrote Fearless...so don't compare them b/c they are NOTHING alike!! Nancy is just a FOH!!! well, only those who read Fearless would know what i'm talking about. FOH, Friends of Heather, Ditzy, preppy, superficial...TARTS.

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
nope, like Mo said earlier, if there was no Nancy, there would be no Gaia
i don't think the author was really thinkin about Nancy when she wrote Fearless...so don't compare them b/c they are NOTHING alike!! Nancy is just a FOH!!! well, only those who read Fearless would know what i'm talking about. FOH, Friends of Heather, Ditzy, preppy, superficial...TARTS.
EXACTLY!!!! tarts... preps... ditzy chicks!!!!! ugh... nancy and her makeup bag!! *mutters*

SiriCerasi said:
hehe after i was here last night i went and checked out Fearless... looks aweseome! I'm gonna order the first book :D
OOHHHH AWESOME! you'll love them! uhohh i hear see flipping us the birdieee!

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
i'm not sure, but Ed described her as an ahem..."Amazonian Goddess."
ohhh yes...that's it!!! ugh... don't you hate the new cover models though?? THEY ARE TOTALLY AGAINST THE ANTI-MAKEUP ANTI-NICE CLOTHES ANTI-IDON'TGIVEASH*T GAIA!!!!!!!!!1

Hey guys. I didn't vote... But I have read Gaia before. I just remembered. We had to for this class of mine. I love her books. also I like Nancey so I nulled Oh and Mo would literally find me and killed me a million times over so. Mums the word... But I have a book of Gaias ..... So I am shushen now.... *hops away*

Back