Never Gone

awesome update - :cry: (n) my poor little michael :cry: (n) :blowup:
WHY DOES JORDEN RUIN EVERYTHING FOR HIM? <I STILL HATE HIM > :madfire: :mad: :lovers: EVERYTHING WAS SO PERFECT FOR BOTH SYD AND MICHAEL TILL HER CAME AGAIN :lovers: :blowup:

but i still love ur fic

cant wit for the next update!!!!!!!!

thankx for th pm

angels_fire

Ill at least get a pretty tomb stone, right?
And a party... I dont want a funeral - I want a party *nods*
Everyone hear that?
When you kill me, I get a big ass party!
*jumps around*

ummm.
I think I'm going to skip Chapter Four...mostly for the sake of my sanity and your lives.
Yeah......remind me not to read it.
Please. I don't think I can deal with anymore emotional heartbreak.
I.VERY.SAD.NOW. ( and officially cannot speak English)
:cry:
*runs away from Never Gone until I get an "it's all clear signal*
Thats right..Carolyn:Please notify me when its safe to come back.
Thanks in advance.

:lol:

xoxoxo-kait

OK so it's good that Jordan knows Michael and Sydney loves each other - but NOTHING feels right here!!!

I bet Sydney and Jordan will get together again, and I HATE the fact that the kids loves Jordan more than Michael and it was so incredibly easy for Hannah to love Jordan and say daddy to him.

Listen,this story is great but I can't stand Jordan! It doesn't really feel like it's S/V fan fiction anymore, sorry.
WILL this end with Sydney & Vaughn TRULY loving each other? I mean, will it? Will it end with the kids loving MICHAEL and only MICHAEL? MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL.

Really, the only reason I'm STILL reading this story is because I can't read a story without finishing it, because I'll think about it every day and wonder if S/V ever got back together again. And of course, it's very well written.

Please, please, please, please get rid of Jordie!

OK so it's good that Jordan knows Michael and Sydney loves each other - but NOTHING feels right here!!!

I bet Sydney and Jordan will get together again, and I HATE the fact that the kids loves Jordan more than Michael and it was so incredibly easy for Hannah to love Jordan and say daddy to him.

Listen,this story is great but I can't stand Jordan! It doesn't really feel like it's S/V fan fiction anymore, sorry.
WILL this end with Sydney & Vaughn TRULY loving each other? I mean, will it? Will it end with the kids loving MICHAEL and only MICHAEL? MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL.

Really, the only reason I'm STILL reading this story is because I can't read a story without finishing it, because I'll think about it every day and wonder if S/V ever got back together again. And of course, it's very well written.

the one word answer: yes

but.

will it be easy? no.

totally agree! but i still luv ur work...cnt wait for more <eagarly awaitin an update>

angels_fire

btw jus to let u know i hav everything ready ... the tissues, the hammers and :cuss: :eek: :eekhair: :argue: :banghead: :madfire: :magician: :smash: :stupidcomputer: :ninja: :beerdrink: :boxing: :bye: :eat: :doctor: :mad: 🇳🇴 :argue: :starwars: :superangry: :stretcher: :stick: :missing: :blowup: :sniper: :spamlaser: :toothy: :jumpon: <if u get wot i mean....>

NOOO!!!!! Why couldn't he just DIE!!!!! Umm....can I get a PM? I've been reading this and SNLB for the past....week, and ignoring all the looks my parents have been giving me......

my brain herts it's so confused....

I mean well.... Ok so here's the deal

I'm a S/V shipper- fine great whatever that's me nothing i can do about it

I reaeaaaaaaaallly like Jprdan, I mean he was the best with the kids and with the strage possesed Vaughn situation

and while the S/V part of me wants S/V the par t of me that is reading this as a story, a story in it's own right wants Jordan to get back with syd, beacuse if you loook at this as a story without the sv baggage then that's the best thing to happen..... so yeah....

Can i have a Pm please :D

Back