Season 2 OMG!

mystery_chick said:
mystery_chick said:
Okay this is supposidly the excat conversation that Syd and Vaughn had in the very last scene that ends season 2. Thanx to CaptainAlias at sd-1.com

Syd is in the safehouse examining the scars on her tummy which have somewhat healed over. Vaughn opens the door, and S runs to hug him.

S- "They doubled Francie."
V- "I know"
S- "What happened to Will or Francie, are they dead?"
V- "Will's OK"
CaptainAlias-"What the heck?! Come now Season 3!"
S- "What, how?"
V- "Siddown."
They stare at each other, Syd's crying.
S- "Vaughn?"
V-"We thought you were dead. They asked me to come back to um..to explain."
S-"Come back from what? What are you talking about?"
V raises his hand to his face- the gold wedding band is visible.
S-"Why are you wearing that ring?"
V looks tortured, isn't looking at her.
V-"Syd" he whispers, shaking his head. "Since that night, you've been missing...You've been missing for almost two years."

btw for those of you who care about other spoilers other than S/V Irina tells Sydney that she's the Prophecy girl not her.

--Mandy :angelic:
that *points up* is the last words of the season i think...
NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can' t take this ... runs out and screams ....

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

runs back in and looks for all tapes of previous eppy's ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... where are they now?

someone is coming? :blink:

:hide:

I am gonna track down JJ and make him talk and explain all of this!

I got the clip from Alias Media. It's not available to the public yet though, 'cause I donated money to alias media and those who do get extra clips and stuff. It's like a thank you. I can't send anyone the clip or the link though, sorry!

And yeah, WHAT NIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! :blink: :eek:

As I am already into this ... did you put any attention to this one:
Syd is in the safehouse examining the scars on her tummy which have somewhat healed over. Vaughn opens the door, and S runs to hug him

When was Syd in a warehouse, where she was either shot or stabbed? And from what I can understand ... they forgot about Syd for two years and then they sent Vaughn to rescue her or something .... and he gets married. With whom? Alice??? or is he married to soemone else?

AARRGGHHHHHHHH! :blink:

NNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO ...OMG I DONT LIKE THIS ANYMORE WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US

If Vaughn is actually married (I'm still somewhat in denial), I'm betting on Alice. As long as she doesn't get any screen time in season 3, 'cause then I might break my tv.

ok heres a question if this were to really happen that he got married <i'm not saying that he did because i'm praying that he didn't > but what would be your reactions if it were true

ya. okay Existentialist i thought so. i would donate money, but i'm too young. and this is what happens. at least form what i gathered from sd-1. Syd got knocked out after she kills Evil!Francie she woke up in an ally in Hong Kong or Tokyo, not sure which. she called the CIA. Kendall told her to go to a safehouse. They sent Vaughn to 'explain' things and that's when they have this convo.

this is driving me crazy i mean if he had forgot about her after only 2 years then i wouldn't feel the same about his character he would no longer be my fav. i would loose respect for him!!!!!!!! what about u guys

mystery_chick said:
ya. okay Existentialist i thought so. i would donate money, but i'm too young. and this is what happens. at least form what i gathered from sd-1. Syd got knocked out after she kills Evil!Francie she woke up in an ally in Hong Kong or Tokyo, not sure which. she called the CIA. Kendall told her to go to a safehouse. They sent Vaughn to 'explain' things and that's when they have this convo.
:blink: But missing for two years ... thats stupid! :thinking:

WHY WHY WHY

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ok, my head hurts and I am really gonna get out of here now, for sure ...
I can't take any more info from you guys ... I am gonna go to Spoiler free check-up! ... :blink:

this is driving me crazy i mean if he had forgot about her after only 2 years then i wouldn't feel the same about his character he would no longer be my fav. i would loose respect for him!!!!!!!! what about u guys

However, what if the whole big kiss from Phase One didn't happen, and neither did anything else? Then I wouldn't really lose respect for him, 'cause it's not like he was really tied to her or anything. It'd be sad that he gave up hope though, and resigned himself to a marriage when obviously he loved Syd more.

But if it isn't that crazy, and Syd's been missing 2 years since the actual fight with Francinator, then yeah, I'm gonna be a little upset with him! ESPECIALLY if it's Alice.

And I think she wakes up in Hong Kong.

4 hours for me too! AUGH. My friend is watching with me, she's never seen Alias before, just listened to me obsess about it. Man, she's gonna be confused!

Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait. :blink:

Did I mention that I can't wait?

Back