One Tree Hill

It makes me very mad as well!!! Lucas does not deserve to be hurt like that. It's even worse now since Hayley wasn't up front with him and Lucas was giving her a chance to fess up but she didn't....

vaughnandsydney said:
It makes me very mad as well!!! Lucas does not deserve to be hurt like that. It's even worse now since Hayley wasn't up front with him and Lucas was giving her a chance to fess up but she didn't....
I know! She should have just told him the truth. Lukas is already having enough trouble without being betrayed by his best friend!

And I'm with you Mrs. Karie Vartan. I love it too! It is sooo great. I MUST see the next episode!

Yeah, he plays the love interest of the teenager (Lindsey Lohan) in Freaky Friday.

He was on Dawson's Creek?! I used to watch that, but then I stopped. Then I started again but I must have missed him!

He was also hot as Tristan in Gilmore Girls. He's just hot in everything! ^_^

I wish I could've seen it. I'm sure he was extremely hot there, as usual. ^_^

I can't wait till the next episode of One Tree Hill. I am seriously going to have somebody drive me to a neighboring county so that I can see it on Tuesday. I need to know what happens next!!! :smiley:

Thanks. I doubt I'll actually be able to see it tomorrow though. :( It's so sad.

Yep, the next episode does sound good, though. I can't wait till Wednesday. I'm dying to see what happens with Lukas and Hayley now that she knows that he knows about her and Nathan. I also want to see if something happens between Lukas and Peyton now that Peyton dumped Nathan (Finally!).

Here a description of tomorrow's episode courtesy of thewb.com:

Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) asks Keith (Craig Sheffer) to play with him in the annual "Father and Son" basketball game, and realizes he got the better father figure after Dan (Paul Johansson) publicly humiliates Nathan (James Lafferty) on the court. Also, Peyton (Hilarie Burton) has a hard time dealing with the anniversary of her mother's death and finds a comforting ally in Whitey (Barry Corbin).

And here are some pics:

OT104-Screen-A_4x3_120.jpg

WOW! This epsisode looks amazing, don't you think? I'm kinda feeling bad for Nathan by this description....don't worry TelphieP, I am still and always will be a huge fan of Lucas no matter what! ;)

Yay for you, Vaughnandsydney! It's Tuesday! You get to watch the next episode today! I'm happy for you! Unfourtunately I still have to wait until tomorrow.... -_- But that's ok. I'll get over it. ^_^

The next episode does look good. And it looks like I'll be feeling sorry for Nathan too. Unless he does more mean things to Lukas. Then I'll just be even madder at him :smiley: .

Yeah, I got to watch it last night but I delt bad for you. :( I will not post my thoughts and reactions to this episode yet till tonight so that you will have gotten a chance to watch it, okay? ;) However, here are a description and pics for next week's episode, courtesy of thewb.com:

"Life In A Glass House" -- Airing Tuesday October 28th

The night of Dan (Paul Johansson) and Deb's (guest star Barbara Alyn Woods) annual basketball appreciation party stirs up old wounds and new feelings as Karen (Moira Kelly) makes a new friend, Keith (Craig Sheffer) faces off with his younger brother once again and Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) finally makes his move on Peyton (Hilaire Burton). Also, Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz) and Nathan (James Lafferty) grow closer until Brooke (Sophia Bush) spreads a vicious rumor that leaves Haley devastated.

And for the pic...well they only had this one up for the ep but it's a nice one so here it is:

OT-CMurray-G_4x3_120.jpg

Alright, TelphieP, let me know if you're gonna watch OTH tonight!

Yes, I will definitely be watching it tonight! I can't wait. ^_^ Only four more hours to go! The episode sounds like it was great. I'll be sure to post my thoughts about the episode as soon as I can.

I enjoyed the Chad Michael Murray pic by the way. I agree with you, it is nice. :cloud9:

Back