One Tree Hill

Oh. I read that book too. Hmm, you'd think I would remember something like that. There's a pic of Lukas in my October teen people that I JUST now found. Its nice. :smiley:

I love this too... :love: I've watched every episode so far.

My two favorite characters (just for..how I relate) are Peyton and Haley.

I've seen all of the episodes so far too. It has quickly become on of my favorite (if not my favorite) shows. Lukas is my favorite character, but I think that I can identify with both Haley and Peyton for different reasons. I like Nathan a lot too, that is when he's not being a jerk. In fact, I like pretty much all of the characters. But I HATE Dan and I'm not too fond of Brooke.

I HATE Dan but I LOVE Lukas! Dan should get a t-shirt that says "Worlds Biggest Jerk." That'd be great. And, uh, Lukas is definitely hot without a shirt as seen in last weeks episode. :smiley: :blush:

Ok, here's what I thought about this week's episode:
-I officially HATE Brooke. :angry:
-Why in the heck did Peyton not want to be with Lukas?!?! :wtf: Is she insane? I guess she has a fear of relatonships now or something. It's just disturbing and wrong. :banghead: Plus I felt really bad for Lukas. :brokenheart:
-Haley needs to listen to Nathan. I like him a lot more than I used to. For now, anyways. ;)
-I think that Keith and Karen need to get together. :love: They're perfect fo each other and they obviously like each other. :2love:
-I like Deb more and more every week. She's cool. :cool:
-Does Jake have a kid?!?!?! :eek:

I agree with everything you said.
Brooke is indeed a B****. I couldn't believe her.
Keith & Karen- definitely.
I felt bad for Lukas too. :love:
I was yelling at Haley(well, the TV, but you know what I mean) and I'm like "LISTEN TO HIM!!! It's Brooke's fault!"
You forgot to mention Dan! Still the jerk, naturally.

Dan didn't do a whole lot in this episode that I can remember. Did he say anything particular jerky that I just forgot about?
I was yelling at Haley too. Plus I was hoping that someone (esp. Peyton) would just slap Brooke. I can't stand that girl!

Did anyone watch this weeks episode? What the felgercarb is wrong with Payton? I just don't understand. If a guy had said to me what Chad said to her then I would like die. It was sooooo cute. Grrrrrr it makes me sooo mad. I think that she has a lot of problems that she needs to work out.

fivetoesonefoot said:
Did anyone watch this weeks episode? What the felgercarb is wrong with Payton? I just don't understand. If a guy had said to me what Chad said to her then I would like die. It was sooooo cute. Grrrrrr it makes me sooo mad. I think that she has a lot of problems that she needs to work out.
I think she is scared of commitment? Or maybe she is afraid because of all the he11 she went through with Nathan? *shrugs that's my guess* Well, that's my guess as to what they are going to play it out as on the show... but in reality if they got together a huge piece of the plot line would be finished.... so yeah.

I was REALLY mad at Peyton when she did what she did. I felt terrible for Lukas. I didn't think they'd get together just yet though, anyways. That would have been too easy. Peyton is definitely afraid of relationsships. I would be too if I had just broken up with someone like Nathan. :smiley:

Back