One Tree Hill

So what did everyone think about last nights episode?? Great, huh? <highlight to see be talking about it, incase you haven't seen it yet> I love the way Peyton keeps telling Nathan to basically buzz off! He's such a jerk, he really does need to get a clue that he is being a jerk. I mean, it's so obvious and people are even telling him, what more of a hint does the guy need?! I think Lucas is giving Hayley a tad bit too hard of a time about her being with Nathan, cause sure she's with his "enemy", but he should know her well enough to know she isn't going to go anything to diliberatly make him mad-- right now at least. Okay, and at the end when Peyton was there I seriously thought she was going to walk up to Lucas and put her arm around his waist!!! I was sitting there going "ah just go for it forget Nathan!!!" but she didn't :( oh well, maybe sometime soon!! Anyways, I can't wait for next weeks episode. I have to admit there are a lot of tv shows that I want to watch this fall, so it's hard to fit them all in and have time for an "actual" life also. lol

So TelphieP were you able to watch it? Here are my thought's on the episode. I really liked it. I thought Dan was being a total jacka** and I am glad Keith stood up to him. I felt bad for Nathan because I really felt for him; he is truly a product of his dad. Hayley was really bothering me in this whole episode. In the pilot, I really liked her character but now she's starting to seem annoying. Maybe it's because I can tell she's into Nathan and how could she do that to Lucas?! I don't think Lucas was being too hard on her at all considering I would have most likely reacted in the same manner that Lucas is. Another interesting thing is in the pilot I didn't really like Peyton but now I like the girl. She was dealing with some pretty tough issues. I really do hope she ends up with Lucas because she needs someone like him in her life!

Yep I did get to watch it (finally)! ^_^ Here are my thoughts:
I was so mad at Dan throughout the entire episode! I can't believe that he could be so intent on outplaying his own son! I couldn't believe it when he rammed into him like the at and then just left him there on the ground. And Lukas was so sweet to come over and help him up. I was glad when Nathan let his dad win though, actually.
I cannot believe that Haley is still wearing that stupid bracelet!!!! Honestly! What is she thinking!
I like Peyton more now, too, and I really felt bad for her and the coach in this episode. It also made me like Keith even more than I already did.

Overall, it may very well have been my favorite episode so far. I thought it was great. I can't wait till next week and I've still got the theme song stuck in my head!!! :smiley:

Yeah, I know, I really like it too and it's STILL stuck in my head. But it really doesn't bother me. As long as it's a good song. ^_^

Dan is the world's biggest jerk. I hate him. He's the reason Nathan is how he is. And Lukas is hot. There's no doubt about that. ^_^

Um, Keith seemed nice. I Kinda was like "whew!"(sigh of relief) when Payton(sp?) actually stopped at the red light instead of running it. And......Lukas was hot, Dan was a jerk, and.......OH YEAH!!!!! I almost forgot! Lukas is hot! :smiley:

Yeah, sure.

I absolutely cannot wait till tomorrow because ONE TREE HILL is gonna be on! Everyone else is lucky cause they get to see it today..... I really wanna know what happens!

Ok, so how was it? (I am aiming this question at those of you who have already seen this week's episode.) I have high expectations for this weeks episode, so I hope its really good....

AHHH! It was soooooo good! I loved it! Everyone was getting along, Lukas was hot, it was funny, Lukas was hot, AND there were lots of Angel commercials during/after it. :smiley: :smiley: I found it hilariously funny when Lukas goes "Well you can go screw yourself because we are not gonna fight." *gets punched in the face by nathan* "Oh. Apparently we are." :smiley: Hilariousness. :smiley:

I thought last nights episode was the best ever. Seriously. It was great. It was nice to see Lukas and Nathan bond and I was happy that Haley, Peyton, and Brooke were getting along (even is Brooke was totally trashed). I don't really like Brooke anyway though, so who cares? Dan was his usual awful self. I was glad when Keith almost punched him, but I wish he actually could have hit him. I was really mad when he called Lucas' mom (Karen, is it?) his "leftovers." That was really mean. It was hilarious, though, with those three guys, Thing, Thing 1 and Thing 3. That was great. And I was happy to see Nathan be nice for a change.

Back