Orlando Bloom

Orlando has been through a ton. He was almost paralized and I read somewhere that even when filming he broke a couple of ribs when he fell off a horse.

Yeah he fell off a two story building and he broke a rib while he was filming Lord of the Rings. There's more but I can't think of then right now. Poor Orlando!! :(

i love him too... he's mine *gazes up at huge poster of legolas that s above my computer* heheh. oh i love him. my friend gets mad because i talk about him too much and so she made me a folder with her fish eating his head... :(

murkywater said:
my friend gets mad because i talk about him too much and so she made me a folder with her fish eating his head... :(
I would have been SO mad if one of my friends did that! My friend gets annoyed because I talk about him SO much!! :D

I was just looking at pictures of Orlando in Pirates of the Carribean and he looks REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hot!!!!!! :D :woot: :blush: :lol:

I probably would have seen it any way cuz Im a water freak and its friggin Pirates of The Carribean!!!! Only one of the best rides in Disney World!
hehehehehe :P

My sister LOVES him and apparently if you're one of his fans you're a " Bloomhead " !! LOL ! I think I fit under that category ! :P

Vaughn_Lovah - I completely agree with you - Pirates of the Caribbean is definitely one of the best rides in Disneyworld !

For all you Orlando Bloom fans, I saw that he's in some new movie called Pirates of the Carribean that comes out this summer FYI. In case you didn't know, but being as obsessed as you people are, you probably did. Just thought I'd tell you if you didn't.

Back