Oscars - 76th Annual Academy Awards

Finished watching Fasion Police on E! The woman that was responsible for helping Jennifer with her dress was there for part of the show. She said that Jennifer had three different dresses made just for her by different designers but when they tried them on none of them worked. So Jennifer’s Oscar dress was one of many backup classic dresses. The helper did not even think it would work until Jennifer tried it on.

That’s why I was right on that not being quite Jennifers style normally but it did look wonderful on her. And that coral shade was wonderful.

Totally changing the subject from Jen.!!

I thought Uma looked like Little Bo Beep

What was she thinking!!

Don't think she was!!

Her stylist must have said go for something very different and wear this!!

Argh she looked horrible and she is gorgeous!!

Just thought I'd add my two cents!!

:eek: :angel2:

Billy Crystal was awesome ...

Uma looked awful ...

Jen was definitely on top ... great dress (y) (y)

LOTR-ROTK won in every category nominated ... because they deserved it ...

I didn't like Charlize winning, she was favorite, but I wanted Naomi Watts to win, she was astonishingly so good in 21 Grams ... way better than Charlize, but as we know Charlize won, because she is a beauty who changed to be an ugly b**** ... but Naomi Watts was superb and she deserved it more than Charlize IMHO ...

Billy Crystal is sooooooooooooooooo funny :lol:

I thought Charlize should win, I loved her in Italian Job (I know she wasn't nominated for that :lol: ) and although I havn't seen Monster I've heard she's amazing.

SiriCerasi said:
Billy Crystal is sooooooooooooooooo funny :lol:

I thought Charlize should win, I loved her in Italian Job (I know she wasn't nominated for that :lol: ) and although I havn't seen Monster I've heard she's amazing.
yeah, she was great in the Italian Job ... and Monster is a true story in which she had to change her looks ... I am not taking anything from her, but Naomi Watts deserved that Oscar as much as Charlize did ... even though acting wise whe was much stronger in 21 grams than Charlize ... and I said acting wise ... ;)

Look at what they did to Renee Zellwegger ... when they should have given her the award they didn't ... and finally they honored her ...

They did the same thing with Nicole Kidman, she should have won for Moulin Rouge and they didn't, and then she won last year for I forget what

LOL! I lost $10 because LOTR won everything. Loved it, my mom didn't even see it, and we had a pool going. She put it down for everything it was nominated in, and I didn't! I think Pirates of Caribbean dshould have been nominated best picture if Titanic was.

SiriCerasi said:
They did the same thing with Nicole Kidman, she should have won for Moulin Rouge and they didn't, and then she won last year for I forget what
yeah, I know ... they always do that ... the year the artist deserves it, he/she doesn't get it ... and when someone else is better then he/she, then the artist gets it ... thats so pathetic ... :blink:

Agh I know the oscars are biased and bribed :angry: I hate it. People who have been nominated before have a much better chance of winning and just... :o_O:

This year was revolutionary though... a fantasy won!!

Back