Oscars - 76th Annual Academy Awards

Someone recorded it for me, but I tried to watch it, it doesn't work. It was airing on a french coded channel, and the guy that recorded it for me can watch this channel, but it was still coded when I tried to watch it tonight. Do you know if we can dowload the all ceremony ?

I saw someone posted that Sandra Bullock was there ?! You're kidding me of course ?! I can't have missed that !!!! :eek:

Aliasfan13 said:
wow, i didnt find this thread earlier :eek: LOTR won 11 freakin oscars! OMG! everybody at my school is an LOTR freak, so it was the talk of the day
Everyone at my school isn't :angry: Seriously, all the people I know are mad it won :lol:

Whoa Nance you're right! Hmm... weird she wasn't there

omg but Liv Tyler looked terrible :o_O: Even if I did like her I would say so :lol: I mean her hair was awful and she had those glasses... :thud: But actually the dress was nice. If it wasn't on her :mellow:

She really ruined the wonderful moment when ROTK won... she kissed PJ :o_O: And they put that picture on the front of my newspaper :thud: :o_O: :run:

SiriCerasi said:
omg but Liv Tyler looked terrible :o_O: Even if I did like her I would say so :lol: I mean her hair was awful and she had those glasses... :thud: But actually the dress was nice. If it wasn't on her :mellow:

She really ruined the wonderful moment when ROTK won... she kissed PJ :o_O: And they put that picture on the front of my newspaper :thud: :o_O: :run:
very weird hairdo. :blink: i don't get why she had to put her glasses. to see the teleprompter? can she just get contacts? :mellow: :lol:

well to damage your image... :lol: since i'm the nicest person. :lol: mwahahahhahahahh

00026f.jpg

Sorry to disapoint you guys, but it doesn't hurt my image. I would still go out with her :P :lol:

But thanks for the pics :D and I agree that the dress and the hair looks kinda wierd ;)

Back