Our Little Secret

ugh how can she be in love with both of them? if she really loves sark and shes just saying she loves vaughn cuz its safer...im gonna shoot her

wow just read it and wow :thud:
told ya i'd read...ok i'll quote tomorrow 'cos i'm kinda :yawn: and need to catch some hours of sleep before heading to 3 hours of history (hehe the last 3 hours of the semster :P)
One thing before i go join my pillows: i never though you would write it like that and :smooch: i was afraid it would turn in Sarkney (not that I don't like your Sarkney, u know i luv 'em, but it's just that this fic well...you see :blush: )
Hehe *clap clap* and i promise i'll try to quote tomorrow :console:

Sci :bag:

those were great updates... sorry its been so long, i had stupid finals,... anyway i was really hoping that sydney would stay with sark that makes me sad inside, but oh well... thanks bunches for the pms!

dear god has juju turned into a sarkney shipper?!?!?!  🇳🇴
yup but only, ONLY for this fic and heir to the throne
everywhere, else, it's all s/v for me

dear god is carolyn going to snap if people harass us for updates and then dont respond! lol! (yes- there is anger there)
*hides*
i'm scared now...
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^
HAHA, we may just go on strike....*ponders* im thinking about it
*smiles angelically*
no need for that ash!
no need at all!
you just concentrate on getting the next chapter up, ok?
lol

join the club ash
*puts one a french accent and talks like one of those angry french chefs*
NO NO NO!
lol i had to say that
but no, *shakes head* 🇳🇴 there are no strike clubs, no they're not
and no one's going to join them, no

did i mention how addicted i am to this fic?

Ok, I havn;t been on AA in like forEVER! OMG! I missed like soooooooooo much! I loved BOTH chappies!! they were sooooo good :smiley: hehe. you can NOT go on strike :nonono: it would NOT be good......... :( I'd be sooo sad :( . you just can;t so yes. PLEASE update soon!! VERY soon!!! I NEED to know what happens!!! I am sooo addicted to thic fic! lol

:santahi:

hehe finally let's quote a little... :angelic:

Sydney just let him kiss her, she didn’t know what else to do…she didn’t even know what she felt.

:o_O: remember you love Vaughn... :angelic:

“You…you’re supposed to be dead” Sydney managed to whisper between small sobs.

haha that's just a detail... :rolleyes:

“With him?...I’ve been here for a day Julian! I didn’t do anything with Vaughn here…I cried, I mourned, I missed you. I cried in our little girls nursery over a video that you made that you didn’t even tell me about! How the hell could you do that to me?” Sydney screamed, getting angrier by the minute.

:depressed: yea the video... :cry:

maybe she was cursing Sark for having ever existed…that was it.

:rolleyes: u wish....

Vaughn walked upstairs, only to be shocked by what he saw, no…he was dead…he had shot him…but how was he there…kissing Sydney like that, he just stood there for a minute, they were making out like 15 year olds, he finally couldn’t stand it and cleared his throat.

:eek: nonononononono!!!!! noooooooo!!!

“Don’t Syd, just don’t”  Vaughn told her before turning around and walking away.

“Vaughn-” Sydney pleaded, starting to stand up off the bed until she felt Julian grab her arm.

“It’s alright love, I’m not going anywhere…” Julian told her.

“I have to talk to him” Sydney told him quietly before standing and running out the bedroom door, leaving Julian in awe of what had just happened.

catch him! catch him! ... :telepath:

“Sark’s in the bedroom Sydney” Vaughn told her coldly.

:blink: :(

“I never wanted to hurt you Vaughn…he just…he came back, I don’t know how. And my mother…Vaughn, she’s my mom” Sydney whispered as tears fell from her eyes.

“Where do I fit in?” Vaughn whispered staring deep into her eyes.

:thinking:

“Holding my hand and walking by my side?” Sydney suggested hopefully.

Vaughn smiled; he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. She loved him, after all of this, she still loved him.

“Of course” Vaughn whispered looking deep into her chocolate brown eyes.

:D he's not mad!!! :woot:

Vaughn whispered before gently placing his lips on hers for a tender kiss, slowly pulling away to see a smile pursed gently on Sydney’s perfect lips.

awwww... :love:

he could see the reflection of his eyes in hers, his hurt, blue, teary eyes.

Sark :cry:? wow...

“I’m not saying that Julian, but I cant deal with not knowing, I need to know that you’ll come home every night to have dinner with her, and tie her shoes, and everything else”

:depressed:

“Don’t let her forget that I exist” Julian whispered.

*sobs*

Julian pulled away gently, savoring the taste of her lips on his, for what was likely the final time. He didn’t want to leave himself longing for more, but he wouldn’t take advantage of the situation, he would never manipulate her…he loved her too much to play mind games.

aww he let her go...:love:

that was so :cry: and :love: and *sighs* awww
told ya i though you'd turn it into a Sarkney :rolleyes: hehe
bwotiful! *clap clap*

Sci :bag:

Back