Partners

OMG it's been so long!!! I luv it!!! Welcome back! hope you had fun on your trip!!!
--mandy :angelic:

:eek: Oooohh nice cliffhanger!! Welcome back! I really enjoyed this chapter!!!! The time jumping wasn't confusing at all, it was well written. My vote for who he should choose....... hmmmmm let me think......... uh duh! I think he should choose Syd of course!!!! (y)

Thanks for the pm, can I have another one when you update again please??

AAAAHHHH! Who's he gonna meet? hopefully Syd. This is a fantastic story. Please post more soon. oh, and could you PM me when you update? thanks
-Amber

great chapter!!!!! :D im sorry i havent posted in a while. evil cliffhanger :devil: pick syd!!!!!! thanx 4 the pm and post more soon!!!!

ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ME, SHAMMI!!!

OMV!! Okay, I started reading this fic the first day that I joined here, which was April 9. But, I never got around to finish reading it.

God!! Lemme just say that this fic is soooooooooooooooo good!! I love it so much!! Where the hell did you come up with such a wonderful plot??? It's sooo interesting!! You already got me hooked, hun!! ;) :D (y)

Okay, I LOVE the whole Sydney-Michael-Kristine triangle!! It's sooo cute!! :D :P ^_^ I really like the fact that you added Kristine in here too. It makes it even more interesting than it already is!! You know, if that's even *possible*!!

Angel, as you can already tell, I'M LOVIN THIS FIC SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! So, when you get around to updating, can you please PM me??? I wouldn't want to miss the next update!!

Plus, I'm really liking that you update often! That's really niiice! :D

So, can I pwease be added to the PM list??? I know it's just something extra added to your busy day, but pwease??

Hope this extra long review made you happy and all fuzzy inside!! ^_^

P.S. Where did Livia go?? I can't seem to find her. She's not even on MSN. :thinking:

~Shammi~ :D :D

im just on chap 12 so far
it's really good!
i had read it some time ago, but i had forgotten!
cant wait to read more
bye

Back