PAYBACK

SOOOO sorry for the wait! It's long as compensation!
Chapter 13
ISTANBUL
Syd was ticked. More ticked than she'd ever been.... almost. How did he get under her skin like that? Well, so did Kendall, and Sloane, and every other bald and annoying, or evil (sometimes she DID have her doubts about Kendall, but he was just good ol' patriotic bald guy, she guessed....). And Slane was bald(ing), evil, AND annoying...... and Sark was evil and annoying...."Ok, whatever!" Syd thought as even SHE recognized that her thoughts were getting more and more stupid. "God, I'm starting to think like Sark!" She thought. Ok, NOW her thoughts were normalizing, and she grinned in the eerie semi- darkness of the room she was locked in. She started searching about in the gloom, seeking anything that would aid her escape. When she saw the things in the room, she grinned. There was even paper and a pencil so she could add a 'special touch'. This was too easy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outside the warehouse, Weiss and Vaughn were trying to find their way in when they heard someone walking just behind them. There was a loud thud as Weiss was hit in the back of the head & he collapsed. Vaughn whirled around, drawing his gun, when he came face to face with...........(who else?)....... Sydney.
"Syd!" Vaughn cried, sweeping her into his arms, whirling her around, and kissed her as her feet came to rest on the ground. " You ARE aware you just hit Weiss, right?"
"Oh, um, yeah....." Syd said, a little embarrased.
"A little help, guys?" Wiess asked from the ground.
"Oh, sorry Weiss. " Vaughn said, helping his friend up.
"D@mn, your girlfriend packs a wallop!" Weiss said, rubbing the back of his head ruefully.
"Sorry." Syd said, reddening and looking at Vaughn almost shyly.
"C'm on. Let's get outta here" Vaughn said, taking Syd's hand as he started to run for the car. "Last one there gets left behind" he called over his shoulder.
"Shush, this is a bad guy's base, remember?" Syd said, halting him and waiting for Weiss.
"Oh yeah." Vaughn said as they got in the car and Weiss drove them away from Sark's hideout.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INSIDE THE WAREHOUSE
Sark walked into the room Sydney had been held in.
"You know, Sydney-" He stopped talking when he realized the room was devoid of life. Then he noticed a note on the table. He read it, nearly crumpled it, then folded it and stuffed it into his jacket pocket, near his heart. On it were written, in all caps, the words 'CHILD'S PLAY'.

Great chapter!!!
I think i asked you to pm me when you have something up??? and could I also have a pm when freelancer26 updates??? PLEASE!!!
But anyway-Thanks for the PM and please post more soon! :smiley:
Great story

i'm a lil confused, first of all how could she escape if she was shot in her knee (it's ok if u forgot) otherwise great chapt!

btw, yes A.I.C., u will get a pm when i have the next chapt up

Um, I DID forget, but this is Syd we're talking about, she can do anyting! Heh heh, make sure to have Vaughn notice and have her hospitalized or something, since I forgot, he he.

gotcha, i got alot going on right now, so i don't know when it'll b up, i haven't even started on it yet, i'm 2 buzy with shattered glass (the not posted yet sequal 2 the path of darkness) and intersection (i thing i've been writing for about a year now (offline) and plus, i have 2 continue my rummage sale tomaoorw cause i didn't sell much (thanks 2 my lil sis cause she chaced half the ppl away damn her grrrrrrrrrrrr) and alot more i don't really wanna explain right now.

lol, my little sis lures ppl. Take as long as you need, they can wait (I should know, I made you all wait for a month.) How long is "Intersection"? I've been writng a fic offline since about February, and its about 270 handwritten pages long.

well, it has 5 parts, part 5 is almost finished, each part has more than 40 pages on word (never counted em before)

i'm half way done with it, i was working on Shattered Glass, trying 2 fix my playstation 2, i found out i had a party that started at 7 and went till 11 so i didn't have time 2 finish it, sorry

sorry 4 the wait

chapter 14

Vaughn drove as fast as he could, syd held her leg in pain, Vaughn looked over at her.

"Syd, we'll get back to L.A., then we'll take care of our little problem. he pointed to her knee. "You're gonna be ok, right?"

"Yah, I think so, just drive, the rest will come later."-Syd

"Fine. So I assume Sark did this."-Vaughn

"You got it all figured out."-Syd

"I'm going to kill that b@$t@rd."-Vaughn

"Fine, I'd rather have him dead anyway."-Syd

"I love you, you know that."-Vaughn

"Vaughn, what's going on?"-Syd

"Nothing, I just I just want you to know that."-Vaughn

"I love you too."-Syd

They kissed, long and forever lasting.

L.A. - CIA HOSPITAL

Sydney lay in bed, Vaughn sat next to her.

"Hey."-Syd

"After we get out of here, how 'bout we both go and kill Sark, he's already a dead man."-Vaughn

"But first we have to." she kissed him.

"Syd, we're in a CIA building."-Vaughn

"So."-Syd

"What if they see us?"-Vaughn

"We'll kill them."-Syd

"Sounds good." he kissed her

"Yah." she kissed him again

the doctor walked in while they were making out...

TBC..............

*does a happy little dance* YES! It's up! Lol, kill Sark! ok, here's a teaser
"Um, agent Bristow, agent Vaughn" The doctor bedgan nervously.
"WHAT?" Syd and Vaughn said in unision, both turning to glare at the doctor.
The doctor quailed under their venomous stares. "I-I- uh, that's against protocol, section c- 39-"
"SCREW PROTOCOL!" Syd yelled vehemently, taking the bedside copy of the "Big Book of Protocol" at the unfortunate doctor.
"Yipes!" The doctor cried, dodging out the door as the book hit the wall with a meaty thud.
"We'll kill him too." Vaughn said as he turned back to Syd.
"Yeah" Syd said. "I can see the headlines now. "Annoying doctor killed with Big Book of Protocol. The world rejoices"
Vaughn's laughter was swallowed by another deep kiss.
Ok, that was more than a teaser, but that's not all. I'll have it up sometime tomorrow.... well, in my time zone, technically later today... you get the point.

Ok, ok, sorry all! I haven't touched the computer for a couple days, I've been cleaning my pit of a bedroom for the first time in over a year, he he. Ok, Chapter 15!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LA- CIA Hospital
"Um, agent Bristow, agent Vaughn" The doctor bedgan nervously.
"WHAT?" Syd and Vaughn said in unision, both turning to glare at the doctor.
The doctor quailed under their venomous stares. "I-I- uh, that's against protocol, section c- 39-"
"FORGET PROTOCOL!" Syd yelled vehemently, taking the bedside copy of the "Big Book of Protocol" and throwing it at the unfortunate doctor.
"Yipes!" The doctor cried, dodging out the door as the book hit the wall with a meaty thud.
"We'll kill him too." Vaughn said as he turned back to Syd.
"Yeah" Syd said. "I can see the headlines now. "Annoying doctor killed with Big Book of Protocol. The world rejoices"
Vaughn's laughter was swallowed by another deep kiss.
ISTANBUL- The warehouse
Sark turned furiously to one of his henchpeople. "Find her, and bring her back. Unharmed." he said, his voice a low venomous snarl.
"Yessir!" The woman said, saluted, turned an about face, and walked out of the warehouse.
Sark smirked to himself. "Anna Espinosa will get the job done."He thought. And softly, sinisterly, he began to laugh.
LA- CIA Hospital
As Sydney watched Vaughn wince as he moved his right hand to her face, her eyes clouded with anger, she thought her feelings of hatred for Sark would overwhelm her, and the emotional storm brewing in her heart grew larger.

LMAO! god that was funny when she threw the copy of the protocol book at the doctor! that so funny! oh no not again sark's not gonna capture her again, is he??

Back